Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"
Closed Thread

Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:58 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
If you want the DLCs, you might want to get the complete pack. I made the mistake of buying just the game by itself, and then had to buy the DLCs afterwards when I realized, costing me an extra 50 cents.
Well the DLCs are an extra $3.00 so forget that.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 09:55 AM   #92
jimjobob
Rage3D Veteran

jimjobob can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjimjobob can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

can u purchase something as a gift and gift it to yourself later? and if so and you buy a package deal can you keep part of it and gift the rest to someone else?
Old Jul 15, 2012, 09:59 AM   #93
spindoctor
Rage3D Spammer

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

you can purchase something as a gift and put it into your inventory. then you can redeem it on your own account at some point in the future or you can gift it to someone else if you want.

package deals can't be separated into different games though. if you buy one, it can only be redeemed on one single account.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:05 AM   #94
|MaguS|
Rage3D Veteran

|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings|MaguS| knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Yay Bought Batman AC... even though I already own it on greenmangaming...
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:56 AM   #95
Mangler
BUY CALL OF DUTY!

Mangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled with

Seems like many of the community's choice "losers" eventually end up as a 75% off flash deal.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:32 PM   #96
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Dafuq? Indie Bundle IV not available in the U.S.? It was just a brief glitch - corrected on refreshing.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:00 PM   #97
Bires
Tasty Human!

Bires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I want Valley w/o Wind, but have most of the others in the bundle.

Questions:

Can I order the bundle in an account that doesn't have any of the games and gift VWW to my primary account?

or

Can I buy the bundle into my inventory and have the games show up individually?
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:04 PM   #98
bman212121
Radeon HD 6950

bman212121 is still being judged by the masses

Hmm... Cities XL 2012 for $10 looks pretty interesting.. I've always wanted to check out one of their games. Anyone else play it before?
Q6600 G0 3 gigers - ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme w/ Scythe Kama - XFX 780I - 8GB Patriot 4-4-4-12 DDR2-800 - Diamond HD5870 - Dell 2407WFP - Intel 160GB G2 - X-FI Fatal1ty - Logitech Z5500 - Sennheiser HD555 - ThermalTake Toughpower 850W - CM Stacker 830 Custom - Logitech G5 - Saitek Eclipse II - Windows 7 x64
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:18 PM   #99
lumpyhed
nyannyannyannyan

lumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete stranger

Got me teh Row
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:32 PM   #100
Kortan
Radeon HD 7970

Kortan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
the sequels are far better than the first game. i'd even say that assassins creed 2 has to be one of the most improved sequels in modern gaming.
Completely agree. Though not an overwhelming improvement over ACII, I do think Brotherhood is even better. The parade is slowly passing me by though as I haven't had the time to play Revelations yet.

Here's my list so far:

Alan Wake
Batman: Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Trine 2

Trine 2 for $3.74...what a steal.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:44 PM   #101
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Toy Soldiers & Unstoppable Gorg.

No more spending dammit!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:49 PM   #102
spindoctor
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bires View Post
I want Valley w/o Wind, but have most of the others in the bundle.

Questions:

Can I order the bundle in an account that doesn't have any of the games and gift VWW to my primary account?

or

Can I buy the bundle into my inventory and have the games show up individually?
the answers are no and no. you're better off just buying a valley without wind separately.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:09 PM   #103
night
Rage3D Veteran

night is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
the answers are no and no. you're better off just buying a valley without wind separately.

Valley on its own is only a dollar cheaper and he said 'most' of the others, not all. Get the bundle.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:21 PM   #104
Bires
Tasty Human!

Bires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBires can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
Valley on its own is only a dollar cheaper and he said 'most' of the others, not all. Get the bundle.
I know it's neurotic, but it feels like I'm wasting [i]something[i] getting the bundle. I figured it wouldn't work. I'll just wait for it to show up in a better bundle (so many platformers to play now).
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:29 PM   #105
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Looks like Saints Row 3 is back at 75% off.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:35 PM   #106
Saggypoo
Rage3D Veteran

Saggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled withSaggypoo is not someone to be trifled with

I almost bought Hitman, until I realized I already have it.

Thanks Steam, for making me buy a ton of games, don't play them, forget I have them, then almost buy them again.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:48 PM   #107
spindoctor
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
valley could also show up as a daily/flash deal for less than 9$. i'm in the exact same situation he is in (wanting valley but having all the other games in the bundle) so i'm simply skipping the bundle and waiting for a better deal on valley.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:49 PM   #108
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
I almost bought Hitman, until I realized I already have it.

Thanks Steam, for making me buy a ton of games, don't play them, forget I have them, then almost buy them again.
LMAO

same thing happened to me , then I realized I have Blood Money in retail box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:50 PM   #109
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Will someone gift me Saints Row the Third for $12.49? I get paid tomorrow evening and can gift you something equivalent in return. I would just hate to miss the low price as I have been waiting for it to be cheap for quite some time.

Come on... I will love you long time!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:53 PM   #110
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahncrd View Post
Will someone gift me Saints Row the Third for $12.49? I get paid tomorrow evening and can gift you something equivalent in return. I would just hate to miss the low price as I have been waiting for it to be cheap for quite some time.

Come on... I will love you long time!
sent you an invite through Steam. add me and I will gift the game.

edit: come on you lazy mod, why aren't you on Steam/??????
I want some love...
Quote:

Last edited by nomore : Jul 15, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:01 PM   #111
Yceman
Radeon HD 6970

Yceman is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman212121 View Post
Hmm... Cities XL 2012 for $10 looks pretty interesting.. I've always wanted to check out one of their games. Anyone else play it before?
I`m also thinking about it, but a 61 metacritic is not very good
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:01 PM   #112
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
It's alright, the depth isn't the same as say sc4. It gets kinda boring quickly. At that price I would pick it up.
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.5ghz - MSI Gaming OC R9 290 - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - Corsair CX750m - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:05 PM   #113
Alientank
Mr. Pinch point

Alientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Got the walking dead, only game I see worth it on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:10 PM   #114
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwards

that trine 2 price is an insult to the quality of that game. buy it everyone.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:23 PM   #115
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
sent you an invite through Steam. add me and I will gift the game.

edit: come on you lazy mod, why aren't you on Steam/??????
I want some love...
Thanks my man, I appreciate it.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:32 PM   #116
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
that trine 2 price is an insult to the quality of that game. buy it everyone.
if you think that is an insult, I got it for Free through PSN+.

Seyiji, open up your steam and redeem your Trine 2.
you have to play that game before you get hit by a train.
Quote:
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:47 PM   #117
mad
:mad:

mad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwardsmad can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yceman View Post
I`m also thinking about it, but a 61 metacritic is not very good
I'd recommend against it.
I got Cities XL 2011 a year ago and i managed to play for an hour, then i was so bored i never tried again. A friend of mine who bought it too also didn't like it. And we both enjoyed Sim City.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."

Richard Cook
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:52 PM   #118
Dungeoncrawler
Rage3D Spammer

Dungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird sings

Add Mount & Blade: Warband to my ever increasing list.

Quote:
I refuse to take any environmentalist seriously if they aren't a vegetarian.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:52 PM   #119
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm interested in the Indie Bundle 4. Anyone play the blocks that matter, Sanctum, and Atom Zombie Smasher?

Also, are there any other good block games and tower defense type games that are currently cheap, or ones to look out for on sale another day?
Old Jul 15, 2012, 04:13 PM   #120
Dave
King of Manchesville

Dave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

i really hope bastion wins.

and squirrel:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

defense grid awakening is on sale if you want a tower defense game. i'd say its worth the $5
Closed Thread