Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 13, 2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
HiThere
salty cracker

HiThere is still being judged by the masses

Default Dad, why didn't you tell me????

I have been shaving on the Gillette Fusion for a while now, and getting worse and worse with regard to bumps over the past 6 months or so, switching back and forth on shave gels in a can, after shaves, moisturizing lotions, etc.

So, last week I finally broke down and ordered a safety razor (Edwin Jagger De89bl), brush (tweezerman Badger hair) shaving soap (just some Poraso), pre shave balm and an assortment of double-edged blades. Learning was much easier than I expected, largely due to this page:

http://leisureguy.wordpress.com/2006...ng-experience/

And, well...$4 shaving cartridges from Gillette are about the stupidest thing ever, when you can do so much better, and be so much more comfortable, on a 10 or 20-cent blade. I'm still going through the sample pack, but I haven't found a brand of blade I like less than any cartridge I've ever used (think I'm going to go for the 100-pack of 7 a.m. platinum for 15 boners on Amazon...each blade lasts a week, btw). I was sold by the end of the first shave: I'd put two barely discernible nicks in my chin, the rest was smooth and free of the usual redness...the past few days have been completely error-free, and the feeling you get of being so well taken-care-of is amazing. Wife loves it, too.

Last edited by HiThere : May 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM.
HiThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 11:41 AM   #2
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

I stopped shaving three months ago
Old May 13, 2012, 11:42 AM   #3
HiThere
salty cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
I stopped shaving three months ago
I actually got to the point where I had to quit for a week to get the irritation to go down, then I started again (still on the Gillettes), then quit for another week when the irritation and bumps returned, and then the safety razor came in the mail. I don't believe I'll ever go back. It's like going from a Datsun pickup to a Porsche. It just tickles your face while it neatly and easily slices the hairs at a 90-degree angle, whereas the cartridge uses that "lift and chop and create ingrown hair" system.

Last edited by HiThere : May 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 13, 2012, 11:51 AM   #4
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I use Merkur when I have the time. You have to careful when shaving with safety razors and you can't shave fast or you will cut yourself badly.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 11:56 AM   #5
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

How much time do you guys spend shaving "the right way"? Seems awfully involved for something I can do in literally 30 seconds with a disposable. (though I don't get skin irritation)

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:02 PM   #6
JD21
Radeon HD 6870

JD21 is still being judged by the masses

Curious about this as I always get irritation with any disposable razor. I even try electric and it's just as bad.
JD21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:05 PM   #7
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I shave in the shower with water only. Hooray for apparently having man skin!

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:18 PM   #8
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

sterilize your razors, use a half cup of vodka, and let your brush and the razor soak. I found doing that and compound foam, shaving soap and then shaving cream give me a clean and completely razor burn free. I am curious thou about a safety razor.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:37 PM   #9
switchAMG
Rage3D Alpha

switchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled withswitchAMG is not someone to be trifled with

Its great for a casual weekend shave but not realistic for daily must goto the office shaves. As expensive and mediocre my Mach3 is I will never give it up
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Pretty much did the same thing a couple months ago, just a different brush, and wish I'd done it much much sooner. Bought an assortment blade pack to figure out what I like best, but am still on the blades that came w/ the De89lbl. Gillette Power Fusion and shave gel got tossed into my travel bag and won't replace when they're used up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Going old school.

Old May 13, 2012, 01:06 PM   #11
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I am still on sensor excel because I believe that Mach 3 would totally **** my skin up.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 01:39 PM   #12
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Pretty much did the same thing a couple months ago, just a different brush, and wish I'd done it much much sooner. Bought an assortment blade pack to figure out what I like best, but am still on the blades that came w/ the De89lbl. Gillette Power Fusion and shave gel got tossed into my travel bag and won't replace when they're used up.
That's how I learn to shave

I use a Fusion now, if I absolutely have to but I typically just go with the 5 o'clock shadow look. It works for me (else I look like a 20yr old ) so why stop
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 01:49 PM   #13
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by oct13 View Post
I don't actually shave. I run an old Wahl hair clipper over my face without a guard for a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. I've had that clipper for 25 years and it still works great without any thing more than occasional cleaning and oiling.

thats what I do too.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 02:08 PM   #14
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

The only razor that has worked for me is the Braun Syncro Pro 7680 everything else would make my face a mess.
I found the Wilkinson sword razors used to work but all of a sudden didnt (I bought them at least 8 times from different stores and over a number of years) and it took a lot of trial and error to find this razor. I found Gillette by far to be the worst I tried.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 02:15 PM   #15
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I just use soap and a razor. Make sure your face is washed and clean first, then go with the grain to get rid of the length, then against it to clean up. Keep the blade clean and it shouldn't be a problem.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 02:20 PM   #16
PacAce
Radeon HD 6970

PacAce is still being judged by the masses

Yeah I converted a few months ago and was very happy. I got a safety razor that came with 45 free sample blades. What a bargain. Yeah, the whole Schick/Gillette thing is a market scam. I'll never go back. Safety razor forever.
X-Fi Extreme Music
Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case
Corsair GX650 psu
MSI HD7870
PacAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 03:15 PM   #17
CurrentlyPissed
2.0 Litres of Fury

CurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird singsCurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird singsCurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird singsCurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird singsCurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird singsCurrentlyPissed knows why the caged bird sings

I use an electric shaver, doesn't cut as clean. But its quicker and much less harsh on the skin it seems.

-George Carlin

Quote:
Life is like an Arrow on a bow. It constantly drags you back. But you are just moments away from springing forward.
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 03:32 PM   #18
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

Mum uncovered my grandfathers cut throat recently. I'm going to send it off for honing shortly and going to give it a whirl. Could save me a fortune if it works. Bit concerned about the technique but I suppose you've got to break a few eggs etc.
Old May 13, 2012, 03:46 PM   #19
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
How much time do you guys spend shaving "the right way"? Seems awfully involved for something I can do in literally 30 seconds with a disposable. (though I don't get skin irritation)
at least 20 mins to do it properly. it gives a great shave but too time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie69 View Post
Mum uncovered my grandfathers cut throat recently. I'm going to send it off for honing shortly and going to give it a whirl. Could save me a fortune if it works. Bit concerned about the technique but I suppose you've got to break a few eggs etc.
practice by lathering a balloon and taking the shaving cream off without popping it.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 04:20 PM   #20
sMashPiranha
boom shanka

sMashPiranha is still being judged by the masses

I got 100 of those derby extra when I bought my safety razor, then found I needed something sharper. Feather blades will cut your face off before you realise it but they work very well once you're experienced with the razor. I shave with a safety razor every day and it only takes a couple of minutes.
sMashPiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 04:27 PM   #21
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I started with one of those, never wanted to buy cartridges, moved to an electric and wanted a closer shave. I went with a merkur open comb saftey razor (a little better design for coarse hair) and a superbadger brush and some other bits... I get great shaves. Still some nicks, mostly because I let it get too long, go too fast, or don't change my blades often enough, but it's all sorts of cheap. I make sure to shave after showering so that the skin/hair is moisturized and then build the lather with shave soap on my face instead of in a cup, but it doesn't take all that long and it does a good job.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 4770K : 16GB Gskill DDR3 2133 : PNY GeForce GTX 670 : Asrock Z87E-ITX : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Crucial m4 256GB and Samsung 840 240GB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64
Laptop: Acer Travelmate Timeline 8172 : Intel Core i5 470UM : 4GB DDR3 1066 : Intel HD Integrated : Intel HM55 Chipset :
120GB Intel X25-M G2 SSD : 40W Power brick and 6 cell battery : Conexant HD Audio : 11.6" LCD : Windows 7 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600
: Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 04:28 PM   #22
Alientank
Mr. Pinch point

Alientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badges

You guys go against the grain? That **** cray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 04:33 PM   #23
Deimos
Evil dead

Deimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDeimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDeimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I use a braun electric shaver exclusively, I made the commitment to quit blades about 6 months ago when I finally figured out what the trimmer is actually for (to get the hairs that the shaver misses).

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2620 (Hexa core HT 2.5Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 05:11 PM   #24
HiThere
salty cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah, there's definitely a speed limit to it, but I'm thinking more 10-15 min than 20. I know that's probably too much time for some folk, but in my case there`s little alternative other than a beard.

Oh, and Alientank, no i don't go against because i can't in any shave system.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by HiThere : May 13, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 13, 2012, 05:51 PM   #25
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I switched from a multibladed abomination to a straight razor a few years back. Aside the occasional oh **** slip, I prefer the shave it gives and I have less skin irritation than I did with my Mach 3's in the past.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 07:33 PM   #26
Jandar
Old Skool Hero

Jandar is still being judged by the masses

I've had my Gillette Mach 3 now for close to 10 years. Not a single replacement blade yet.

I shave once a week in the shower using just soap.

I'll stay with it till the blade finally gives, but it still shaves my skin smooth.
Jandar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 08:26 PM   #27
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
You guys go against the grain? That **** cray.
How else are you supposed to get a close shave? I don't start against the grain, but I end up doing several passes going several directions, so I go against the grain pretty much everywhere
Desktop: Intel Core i7 4770K : 16GB Gskill DDR3 2133 : PNY GeForce GTX 670 : Asrock Z87E-ITX : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Crucial m4 256GB and Samsung 840 240GB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64
Laptop: Acer Travelmate Timeline 8172 : Intel Core i5 470UM : 4GB DDR3 1066 : Intel HD Integrated : Intel HM55 Chipset :
120GB Intel X25-M G2 SSD : 40W Power brick and 6 cell battery : Conexant HD Audio : 11.6" LCD : Windows 7 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600
: Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 11:23 PM   #28
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

I used to get really bad rash/skin irritation. But I simply switched to using this as my shaving creme:

Never have any more skin irritation, unless I run out of this stuff and try to use soap.

I use it with my panasonic electric shaver, which I got almost 2 years ago (haven't sharpened it or changed the blade or anything).

I can go as fast as I want and I never get knicks or bumps.

The hair conditioner works wonders, especially because it has tea tree in it, which keeps everything sterile.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 12:51 AM   #29
Pornstar Yard Gnom
Rage3D Veteran

Pornstar Yard Gnom is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
I use Merkur when I have the time. You have to careful when shaving with safety razors and you can't shave fast or you will cut yourself badly.
not true, I can shave just as fast if not faster with a saftey than I can a cartridge.

I even use the crappy ass 1.76$ for 25 blades from walmart... I rarely cut myself.... ( I do only do the half close shave, only shave down, don't do the 2nd pass to get extra close)
Pornstar Yard Gnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 01:51 AM   #30
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Great for shaving balls yes.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote