Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 13, 2012, 06:35 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Bigfoot
Rag Doll

Bigfoot can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBigfoot can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

In South Korea, and perhaps China/Japan as well (though I couldn't say), males are expected to get a job, work the hours and provide for the family. Many, though not all, women are expected to hold down a similar job while cleaning house, preparing meals and raising the children.

I remember every holiday talking to my coworkers, mostly female teachers, and hearing just how much work they did. They would wake up at the crack of dawn to prepare traditional meals for their families. Sure, a part of them enjoyed this but my impression was that, overall, women were expected to do 'women's work'.

And they expect it of themselves. They accept the work for what it is, and mother in laws continue to pass the load on until the children themselves are mother in laws. There is a trend growing where Korean women seem to be marrying less Korean men because the 'little princes' (not my term, but the term of a coworker) grew up watching their mothers do all the work and expect the same of their wives. Some Korean women, despite the huge social pressures from all sides, are not marrying at all and instead concentrating on their careers. My male coworkers called them 'golden ladies'.

Anyways I'm not saying this is good or bad: it just is. The effect, I think, is that Caucasian men are waited on hand and foot by traditional Korean women and, because they don't necessarily expect this, they sort of accept it and end up liking it. The women in this relationship don't do nearly as much as they would in a traditional relationship and so they like it as well.

The opposite happens when a Korean man marries a non-Korean woman. The male expects her to do more, and she finds this expectation undesirable.

The above is true for many, but not all. I think this may be the stereotype you are fighting against (as someone perhaps Asian but raised western). Perhaps show them that you are willing to split the load and break their misconceptions.
Old May 13, 2012, 07:04 PM   #32
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitoR View Post
You need to show some confidence dude, insecurity is not gonna attract a woman.
I used to suffer from confidence issues. But after getting my CMA and becoming a controller things are "kind of" looking up. I still have minor confidence issues, but they are much better than before.

I have a fairly easy time talking to Chinese girls. I guess having been raised by similar parents (OMG TEH CRAZY ASIAN PARENTS!!!) makes it easier to understand each other. At least we would be on the same page on many things. And though that it feels easier to talk heart to heart with them and get a mutual understanding, and become close friends.

However talking to Caucasian girls feels very different. It is hard to describe. But from what I have seen it is very hard to get into a deep, heart to heart conversations with Caucasian girls. They don't seem to want to open themselves up. They "seem" to be always hiding behind a mask and don't want you to know too much about them. As a result it is hard to become close friends with them. I have a sizeable amount of Asian and Caucasian girls on my facebook. But as you know most Facebook friends isn't really friends. I don't have even one close Caucasian female friend.

And it isn't due to a lack of chances. My previous work place had tons of Caucasian females.

So there seems to be some kind of natural barrier for some unknown reason. The Caucasian girls just doesn't seem interested in becoming close friends. I am calling it racism for now, but it might not be.

I personally do find Caucasian girls more attractive than Asian girls. But to get them attracted to me I got to understand them better. I will continue to work on my self confidence. But I also want to know what they want.

"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : May 13, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 07:46 PM   #33
CHIPS
The Overmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
My asian friends can be grouped generally into 2 types of guys. The ones who have game and the ones who don't. The ones who know how to pick up women don't have any issues. They work out, they dress well but most importantly know how to talk to women. I've seen these guys date women from different ethnic groups no problem.

The other ones who have no idea how to talk to women are lame. Their nice guys but their social skills aren't up to par.

The money doesn't really factor into either groups too much. There are rich guys in both groups. The only difference is the rich guys who don't have any game just pay for women. Either the regular way or having a playmate be their exclusive gf for around $10K a month plus an apartment and gifts.
Good post and ideas.

1)Working out - I do a lot of badminton in the winter. In the summer I bike and hike weekly. I am not a sport addict, and being Asian I am not that huge. But I don't think I am that weak or fat.

I guess if this is required, I will start going to gym everyday and pump some irons to get those muscles.

2) Dress code - Most of my clothing are branded. My shirts usually cost $60 and my jackets ranges from $100-$200 regularly. However being Asian I usually wait until there is a sale, and pick those clothings up at 25% of their regular prices. I think most of my stuffs look pretty nice.

I guess if this is required, I can sink $1,000 into a fancy jacket or something.

3) Talk to women - This is probably a weakness of mine. I am no longer that super nervous guy. But yes I can definitely work on improving my communication skills. But like I said my circle of female friends are all Asian. Without any close Caucasian girls it is hard to get a chance to communicate with them to find out what they want. And like I said they don't seem willing to let me into their world at all.

"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 13, 2012, 08:12 PM   #34
logical
thinking logically...

logical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Stop being a pussy. Problem solved.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 08:45 PM   #35
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArrowhead can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArrowhead can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

So you wanna **** a white girl? here are some sure fire techniques to bag a caucasian of the fairer sex.

NOTE- There are many variations of White Girl thus many different ways to skin a cat. this is just one way to bag a white chick whose parents may have voted for mccain.

first things first go get an outfit from one of the following…
•The Gap
•Abercrombie and Fitch
•Banana Republic
•American Eagle

If you choose to wear a baseball hat make sure you bend the hell out of the bill and drag it down the sidewalk about a block.

Shoes
•flip flops
•converse…dirty
•deck shoes
•diesel

Research and find a Kareoke Bar in a middle class to upper middle class area or college town.

WARNING!!!! avoid working class white areas! they will beat your ass regardless of your attire!!!!

Order to drink for you
•jaeger bombs
•vodka red bull
•heineken
•jack daniels

For Her
•Red Headed Sluts
•Blow Jobs
•Sex on The beach
•Vodka Cranberry

Ok now this is what you do memorize above song, lyrics as well as moves sign up for Karaoke and sing your heart out!!!! be sure to close eyes at times. after your performance you will be showered with accolades. be warm and gracious and try to drop “dude”, “like”, and “bro” into conversation when it fits. oh and be sure to have cocaine and let them know about. COCAINE will get your dick sucked!!! Pot helps too.

example

white chick - Hey i loved that song! you were sooo great!!

you - aw thanks, my bro from michigan state used to play it like all the time! that dude ruled! so do you like party or what? can i buy you a shot?

I guarantee the panties are juiced up and she’ll be ready to go in a few drinks. Take her back to….
•your car. hide all rap cd’s
•her house
•hotel/motel
•outdoors….white chicks love it out doors!! it’s like camping and they love camping!

follow these rules and you will get white ass in NOOOOOO time!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/6u2fzb4
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 09:12 PM   #36
Zero
Sass hole

Zero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Stop being a racist. Problem solved.
fix't for helpfulness

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 09:38 PM   #37
yoz
The Garbage Man

yoz can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyyoz can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case_Sensitive View Post
Why on earth would you want to date white women??? Half of them are fat as hell and the other half are money grabbing self entitled over privileged whores who only see you as a walking wallet.

Don't waste your time with them seriously.

Just look at all the divorce threads.
Exactly, white american / western women should avoided, or at best used to get your dik wet and then call them a taxi. Otherwise stay away. Overentitled spoiled whores.
  • Play the classics
  • Vista/XP Compatible
[ Stubborn Angel ]
yoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 10:06 PM   #38
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX View Post
And just because you aren't divorced doesn't mean you are happy
You are not helping...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 12:12 AM   #39
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

traitoR is still being judged by the masses

You should probably stop with labeling and categorizing women by ethnicity, think of them all the same to start with, talk to the ones you are interested in, most women like it if you can be funny. They also seem to like it if you tell them what to do vs asking. I don't mean ordering either, say you want to know her name, instead of asking what is your name ? Say i want to know your name, or tell me your name. Just as an example...

Little things like that, don't apologize either, you will be considered a nice guy, nice guys don't go anywhere with women.

Try looking up self deprecation and nice guy syndrome, research how to make someone love you, the signs to look for when a woman is interested. a few small pointers...say like how if she has large pupils around you she is attracted to you, it helps to educate yourself man... You don't expect to do a job without knowing how to do you ?

Personally i have a crap ton of female friends, i don't treat them any different than a guy other than being a little more civil.

Internet is full of schooling if you do a little research.

The dream of eternal life is far more compelling than living one.
traitoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 01:27 AM   #40
pink_pants
Feminist in Residence

pink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-repperspink_pants has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
So you wanna **** a white girl? here are some sure fire techniques to bag a caucasian of the fairer sex.

NOTE- There are many variations of White Girl thus many different ways to skin a cat. this is just one way to bag a white chick whose parents may have voted for mccain.

first things first go get an outfit from one of the following…
•The Gap
•Abercrombie and Fitch
•Banana Republic
•American Eagle

If you choose to wear a baseball hat make sure you bend the hell out of the bill and drag it down the sidewalk about a block.

Shoes
•flip flops
•converse…dirty
•deck shoes
•diesel

Research and find a Kareoke Bar in a middle class to upper middle class area or college town.

WARNING!!!! avoid working class white areas! they will beat your ass regardless of your attire!!!!

Order to drink for you
•jaeger bombs
•vodka red bull
•heineken
•jack daniels

For Her
•Red Headed Sluts
•Blow Jobs
•Sex on The beach
•Vodka Cranberry

Ok now this is what you do memorize above song, lyrics as well as moves sign up for Karaoke and sing your heart out!!!! be sure to close eyes at times. after your performance you will be showered with accolades. be warm and gracious and try to drop “dude”, “like”, and “bro” into conversation when it fits. oh and be sure to have cocaine and let them know about. COCAINE will get your dick sucked!!! Pot helps too.

example

white chick - Hey i loved that song! you were sooo great!!

you - aw thanks, my bro from michigan state used to play it like all the time! that dude ruled! so do you like party or what? can i buy you a shot?

I guarantee the panties are juiced up and she’ll be ready to go in a few drinks. Take her back to….
•your car. hide all rap cd’s
•her house
•hotel/motel
•outdoors….white chicks love it out doors!! it’s like camping and they love camping!

follow these rules and you will get white ass in NOOOOOO time!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/6u2fzb4
I love that even when trying to act "caucasion" a little karaoke has to be thrown into the mix. Cuz yeah, thats what all teh brahs do!
I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it."
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 02:37 AM   #41
Meteor
[RenJeRot] rulez!

Meteor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
A divorce.
(no, i did not ask me wifey )

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7
Meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 08:37 AM   #42
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultygreyghost can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I dated a Cambodian for a while. We had a strong personality difference that eventually relegated us to the 'friends' department.
Old May 14, 2012, 11:39 AM   #43
AllexxisF1
Resident Liberal

AllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwardsAllexxisF1 can recite pi backwards

My friend Chung is the same way he is always harping on how to land Caucasian women.

I just looked at him and said yea it sucks that Asian men get tossed out by a lot of white women due to unfair stereotypes. But so f-ing what. Why not just just focus your efforts on a race of women that has got the entire planet in awe of their beauty and are pretty familiar with Asian men. Oh yea and number in the BILLIONS.

...Asian women.

His response "nah not my type".

Which is the exact response he gets from white women.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 12:16 PM   #44
Mahjik
Rage3D Veteran

Mahjik once held a door open for a complete strangerMahjik once held a door open for a complete strangerMahjik once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
However talking to Caucasian girls feels very different. It is hard to describe. But from what I have seen it is very hard to get into a deep, heart to heart conversations with Caucasian girls. They don't seem to want to open themselves up.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe you seem the same way to them? So if you seem guarded then they don't want to open up to you?
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 02:42 PM   #45
CHIPS
The Overmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
My friend Chung is the same way he is always harping on how to land Caucasian women.

I just looked at him and said yea it sucks that Asian men get tossed out by a lot of white women due to unfair stereotypes. But so f-ing what. Why not just just focus your efforts on a race of women that has got the entire planet in awe of their beauty and are pretty familiar with Asian men. Oh yea and number in the BILLIONS.

...Asian women.

His response "nah not my type".

Which is the exact response he gets from white women.
Well I have an Asian friend that successfully landed and married a Caucasian female. So it is do-able. However she was born and raised in Poland, not America. And when I talk to her whoa she got to be one of the most easy going and friendly girls around.

Vancouver Caucasians girls on the other hand...

Old May 14, 2012, 02:43 PM   #46
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Of all of the things to look for in a girl, why are you so desperate to 'land' a white one?
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 03:00 PM   #47
CHIPS
The Overmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Did it ever occur to you that maybe you seem the same way to them? So if you seem guarded then they don't want to open up to you?
My personally is pretty open minded and I love sharing my feelings. Yeah maybe this is a biased opinion but none of my Asian female friends seems to have problems.

Here is a typical conversation with Vancouver Caucasian girls:

Me: Hi Amy! How is life?
Amy: Not bad. It's ok.
Me: That's cool. What did you do over the weekend?
Amy: Nothing much. Went hiking.
Me: Hiking is cool. Where did you go?
Amy: ABC Trail.
Me: Whoa really? I have been there too! That waterfall there was totally awesome.
Amy: Yeah. It was ok. Been there a few times already.
Me: You must really enjoys sports. Trying to stay active and all.
Amy: No not really.
Me: I see. So why type of hobby do you enjoy?
Amy: Sorry but I am busy let's talk later. (when she clearly has nothing to do)
Me: Sure...

And the next time I talk to her, she will get increasing unfriendly until it is pointless to start a conversation with her.

Old May 14, 2012, 03:05 PM   #48
CHIPS
The Overmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post
Of all of the things to look for in a girl, why are you so desperate to 'land' a white one?
Well to be honest I am not desperate. I do see beauty in Asian girls (duh!). In fact Asian girls last longer than Caucasian girls (Asian beauty last until 45, Caucasian girls are usually done by 35). However it is clear to me that I find Caucasian girls more attractive.

I can very well marry an Asian girl. But I just want to see my chances with Caucasian girls at the moment. See what I am doing wrong, stuff like that.

Old May 14, 2012, 03:12 PM   #49
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Ok. I asked Jayme for the hell of it.

She laughed and said. "What is he? Afraid to ask a girl out?".

There is your answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 03:18 PM   #50
wabbitslayer
Public Pretender

wabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-repperswabbitslayer has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

OP just needs to try the direct approach: go up to her and say Hey Baby let's ****

9 out of 10 times his face will get slapped, but that 10th time will be magical...
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 03:27 PM   #51
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
OP just needs to try the direct approach: go up to her and say Hey Baby let's ****

9 out of 10 times his face will get slapped, but that 10th time will be magical...
A friend of mine is on the Fire Dept NY calendar. Hanging out with that guy is an eye opener. Random women will walk up to him and say I want to have your kid.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 04:06 PM   #52
Encyclopedia_b
Purveyor of OFN

Encyclopedia_b is still being judged by the masses

my wife is white, so i dont think she will have much to say.

ive never had a problem with white girls, most of them have pursued me. id like to see a picture of what you look like or of what the girls you are trying to date look like.

we all, no matter what race, have a certain 'range' we can realistically 'get' ... make sure your being realistic. also, there should be enclaves of white chicks that already dig asians, you need to find yourself in their midsts.
Encyclopedia_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 04:36 PM   #53
OverclockN'
Rage3D Spammer

OverclockN' once held a door open for a complete strangerOverclockN' once held a door open for a complete strangerOverclockN' once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case_Sensitive View Post
Why on earth would you want to date white women??? Half of them are fat as hell and the other half are money grabbing self entitled over privileged whores who only see you as a walking wallet.

Don't waste your time with them seriously.

Just look at all the divorce threads.
I'm one of those guys from those divorce threads and even I don't think like that. One woman, or even 10, doesn't equal all. You have issues pal.
Just Finished: Splinter Cell: Conviction (PC)

Now Reading: Cardinal of the Kremlin (Tom Clancy)
Just Finished: The Remaining: Refugees (DJ Molles)
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 04:39 PM   #54
Zero
Sass hole

Zero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encyclopedia_b View Post
we all, no matter what race, have a certain 'range' we can realistically 'get' ... make sure your being realistic.

not true, and also therein lies OP's problem.

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 05:02 PM   #55
Mahjik
Rage3D Veteran

Mahjik once held a door open for a complete strangerMahjik once held a door open for a complete strangerMahjik once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
My personally is pretty open minded and I love sharing my feelings. Yeah maybe this is a biased opinion but none of my Asian female friends seems to have problems.

Me: Whoa really? I have been there too! That waterfall there was totally awesome.

And the next time I talk to her, she will get increasing unfriendly until it is pointless to start a conversation with her.

I don't know the social mores of Vancouver, so the culture mixing may just not be as prominent as it is in other parts of the world. That conversation you posted above, was that a summary of a voice call or was that a SMS/chat session?

The reason I ask is that not everyone likes online chatting (SMS or things like Facebook chat). The other thing from that chat is that you basically went straight into her business and into data 'probing mode'. Girls can tell when you go into that mode and will just shut down.

You said you are very attracted to these girls (ahem, manlaw!).... No offense, but maybe are you setting your sights too high if these are really attractive girls?

There have been studies in the past where certain cultures find certain facial features attractive. In that sense, it could make people 'seem' to have racial bias when certain cultures don't have those features (or when a culture is known for those features and other cultures don't like them). For instance, some people don't like big lips which seems to occur quite a bit in black culture (before anyone freaks out, I'm black, but don't have big lips ). It's possible the majority of Vancouver Caucasian girls like facial features which are not common to Asian men.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 08:16 PM   #56
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
I don't know the social mores of Vancouver, so the culture mixing may just not be as prominent as it is in other parts of the world. That conversation you posted above, was that a summary of a voice call or was that a SMS/chat session?
i think that was a face to face conversation.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 08:26 PM   #57
ViCyniC
Rage3D Spammer

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Girls don't find insecurity to be an attractive trait, and they might be able to sense this subconsciously I suspect.

Also, some girls are simply out of a guy's league. Unless you're douchebag with lots of $$.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 09:30 PM   #58
slick
Rage3D Veteran

slick is still being judged by the masses

I'm East Indian, and I find it easy enough to "land" White women. A lot of them love the idea of being with someone ethnic. When in actuality, I am whiter than most Caucasians.
I've also seen many Asian men with White women, one of my friends in this case. I'm honestly surprised to see this in Oklahoma of all places, never really felt this area was that progressive.
But don't get me wrong, most White women around here want nothing to do with me. I don't fit the mold of a good ole boy I guess. I just know where to find the open minded ones and that's the hard part.
With that said, I decided years ago that when I am ready for marriage, I'll let my parents find me a nice Indian girl from India. I can date White women, I can't marry them (not any of the girls I've been with).
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 09:47 PM   #59
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards_TiTaNiuM can recite pi backwards

Quote:

she's short with you. she's not interested. move on.

if the chick is into you she'll make time to have convo, even if busy, and won't be short as ****.

tell her to **** off.

edit: also stop being a total vagine.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Last edited by _TiTaNiuM : May 14, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
_TiTaNiuM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 09:53 PM   #60
Chuck
iLoveCrapple

Chuck is still being judged by the masses

So in other words, it's going to be tough. You'd have to aspire to be caucasian, but not overly so you lose your Asian identity. Good luck.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote