Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 13, 2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Go city!!!!

Old May 13, 2012, 12:25 PM   #2
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete stranger

Was ist das?
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch is still being judged by the masses

About damn time. Now they can make a new goal for next year - get out of the group stage of Champion's League.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 13, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Who says 500 million worth of tansfers in 4 years can't buy the premiership?

kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 02:40 PM   #5
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

I'm heading to Manchester tomorrow actually. Expect to see a lot of hungover people. They'll be hard to stop now with bottomless pits of cash and the confidence to win things. The mercenaries will be queuing up to sign for them now.

I'm actually happy for Mancini though, quite like him from his Sampdoria days.
Old May 13, 2012, 02:44 PM   #6
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yeah me too, Mancini's a good guy.

I wouldn't like to be a City fan though. They spend more on players wages alone than their entire income, then on top of that they spend half a billion on transfer fees. Once that sheik gets bored they're gonna end up in the conference.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 03:23 PM   #7
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

They're 5 years ahead of Chelsea. At least we now how the story ends then;

An ageing squad hanging on to their fat salaries obstructing an overdue re-building programme. Its quite re-assuring that Abramovichs cheque is effectively worthless now due to Man City. I never liked him.
Old May 13, 2012, 10:27 PM   #8
Dodongo77
Rage3D Veteran

Dodongo77 is still being judged by the masses

That was a HELL of an end to that game. I thought it was over and done, a Barca vs Chelsea redux (from the Champions League semi-finals). Especially with Toure out of the game. And then to pull out 2 goals in stoppage time....just WOW.

I've only been following City for 2 years and I was pretty excited. I cannot imagine the emotional roller coaster for a life long Man City fan to win the title that dramatically.
Dodongo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 01:32 AM   #9
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

**** city..
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.5ghz - MSI Gaming OC R9 290 - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - Corsair CX750m - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 05:34 AM   #10
demo
space cadet

demo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodongo77 View Post
That was a HELL of an end to that game. I thought it was over and done, a Barca vs Chelsea redux (from the Champions League semi-finals). Especially with Toure out of the game. And then to pull out 2 goals in stoppage time....just WOW.

I've only been following City for 2 years and I was pretty excited. I cannot imagine the emotional roller coaster for a life long Man City fan to win the title that dramatically.
Yeh that was a pretty good game. WD City.
Old May 14, 2012, 06:40 AM   #11
Dem2k
Rage3D Veteran

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

Glad City won it, was money exchanged between City and QPR in those extra time minutes? epic win and makes it all the more hurtful for Manyoo Fans who were prematurely celebrating hoho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0
King of LimboooO!
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote