Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 8, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

Default Dead babies.

Gotta love this story here. It's also on a few other major sites in the UK, this is not bullshit.

I am stoked that nobody in the US is covering this story!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aby-flesh.html

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.5ghz - MSI Gaming OC R9 290 - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - Corsair CX750m - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor

How much cheese is too much cheese?
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

it's been on the news here and it's on cnn too.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 09:02 PM   #3
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Why would I love that story? It's friggin sick.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 8, 2012, 09:15 PM   #4
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS is still being judged by the masses

Babies are nutritious according to the herb doctors in China.

Quote:
The Chinese authorities have confirmed that 38 per cent of women of child-bearing age have been sterilised - but the babies that are aborted do not go to waste because of the sickening trade in using their corpses for purported medicinal purposes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1uKqF63je
38%???????? WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN GET.

"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : May 8, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 02:05 AM   #5
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The pic I saw of a chinese guy eating a steamed aborted foetus will forever haunt my brain.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 02:15 AM   #7
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
The pic I saw of a chinese guy eating a steamed aborted foetus will forever haunt my brain.
not real was just an artist doing his thing. A commentary in photos.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 03:22 AM   #8
FX-Overclocking
Rage3D Spammer

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case_Sensitive View Post
LOL and these people will rule the world by 2050.
They have yet to rule the fork... I doubt it.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 04:28 AM   #9
monkeydust
Rage3D Spammer

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

EVGA GTX 670 SC
Intel G2 160GB & 120GB & 240GB SSD
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:55 AM   #10
Guybo
Anonymous Proletariat

Guybo is still being judged by the masses

This is quite possibly the sickest commercial industry in the history of the world. Who the **** could even come up with something this sick? There's something fundamentally wrong with a society that not only can traffic in baby fetuses but also desecrate them and EAT them? W T F

Last edited by Guybo : May 9, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
Guybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 07:29 AM   #11
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Clearly we have FAR too many people on this planet if we are now eating each other
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 09:12 AM   #12
Jasef
Rage3D Spammer

Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jasef once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Clearly we have FAR too many people on this planet if we are now eating each other
Either I am missing the sarcasm, or I really can't see the logic in this statement
Old May 9, 2012, 10:00 AM   #13
CoolNitro
Rage3D Veteran

CoolNitro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCoolNitro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCoolNitro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It stems from lack of proper education to those who still use alternative medicines that for the most part only work because of the placebo effect, get enough people believing in a local witch doctor type person and he can spread his fake cure like wild fire, I guarantee you of those who do know what these pills are made from I bet all of them truly believe it works at what it's supposed to do.

Basically those who are taking anything along the lines of alternative medicines are gullible and unfortunately gullible people are easy to take advantage of, I am actually more surprised that the contents are exactly what those people wanted as they could have shoved ground up any thing in there and wouldn't have had to go through the process of baby farming.
CoolNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:01 AM   #14
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

not all alternative medicine is hocus pocus though. e.g. acupuncture.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:33 PM   #15
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

Old May 10, 2012, 07:04 AM   #16
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

Gotta love the Chinese.

With a little salt, they're not bad.

But really, I have to laugh at this, or I might cry.

Let me get this straight- they have dying rooms for some babies that exceed the one child rule, then microwave said dead baby in a dehydrator, grind it's flesh into powder, then swallow it in the form of a capsule?

No, I'm going to cry

@Monkeydust- perfect
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 07:15 AM   #17
squid
Crack attack

squid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete stranger

squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 07:19 AM   #18
Silent-Runner
the not so crazy kraut

Silent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSilent-Runner doesn't need no stinkin' badges

w t .......i don't even..... was hoping it would be a fake

*turns around leaves thread*
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 07:20 AM   #19
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
Seen it. That's the image I'll never get out of my head.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
Old May 11, 2012, 10:56 AM   #20
soylent
Hufu

soylent is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
not all alternative medicine is hocus pocus though. e.g. acupuncture.
As the design of properly controlled and blinded studies has improved and reporting bias has been reduced over the years the effect of acupuncture has converged towards zero.

Sham accupuncture is nearly as effective as real acupuncture. There is still a small difference between them that is of no clinical significance and will probably disappear with better blinding(it's an invasive procedure; it's hard to do double blinding) or further elimination of reporting bias.

Alternative medicine has either not been proven to work or has been proven not to work; that's why it is alternative. If it is proven to work the "alternative" moniker is hastily dropped and becomes, just medicine.

Precautions:
Keep locked up. Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing. If ingested,
seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing
agents, acids.

Last edited by soylent : May 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
soylent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 11:47 AM   #21
debonaire
Banned

debonaire is still being judged by the masses

What's funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume!
What's funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby sitting next to a kid with down syndrome.
How do you know when a baby is a dead baby?
The dog plays with it more.
What's more fun than feeling up a dead baby?
Feeling up a dead baby with three nipples
How do you make a dead baby float?
Take your foot off of it's head.
What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.
debonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2012, 03:22 AM   #22
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylent View Post
As the design of properly controlled and blinded studies has improved and reporting bias has been reduced over the years the effect of acupuncture has converged towards zero.

Sham accupuncture is nearly as effective as real acupuncture. There is still a small difference between them that is of no clinical significance and will probably disappear with better blinding(it's an invasive procedure; it's hard to do double blinding) or further elimination of reporting bias.

Alternative medicine has either not been proven to work or has been proven not to work; that's why it is alternative. If it is proven to work the "alternative" moniker is hastily dropped and becomes, just medicine.
I'd have to question those studies, since I have canine and feline patients with spinal arthritis that receive acupuncture. Dogs and cats are immune to placebo effect, and no amount of positive thinking on the owner's part can make a severely arthritic dog or cat walk or jump better. But, I consistently see good response to acupuncture in those patients receiving it.