Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 9, 2012, 10:33 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post

should've stood up for your principles and told here there wasn't any good reason to get married, it was just what society expected, you weren't getting married and if she didn't like it, GTFO.
It's not that I HATE marriage, and I basically did tell her that I didn't see what the big deal about marriage was. She BASICALLY replied "I WANT TO BE MARRIED" so I said "ok...marriage...sounds good". I do love her however and want to be with her and she really wanted it so I got married. Like I said, I don't need the title or the bullshit I just need the person. I don't expect everyone to be like me, I'm a freakin' psycho (hence my name).

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:42 AM   #92
xCLAVEx
Gone

xCLAVEx is still being judged by the masses

Cooter is a powerful motivator.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:50 AM   #93
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Cooter is a powerful motivator.
So are great BJ's

...when I get them...which in the married world is anniversaries...maybe my birthday...st. patty's day if I get her drunk enough...

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 10, 2012, 01:38 AM   #94
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

First world problems lol
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 01:51 AM   #95
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
First world problems lol

Alpha

Omega

Old May 10, 2012, 06:14 AM   #96
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
It's not that I HATE marriage, and I basically did tell her that I didn't see what the big deal about marriage was. She BASICALLY replied "I WANT TO BE MARRIED" so I said "ok...marriage...sounds good". I do love her however and want to be with her and she really wanted it so I got married. Like I said, I don't need the title or the bullshit I just need the person. I don't expect everyone to be like me, I'm a freakin' psycho (hence my name).
Unfortunately, thats 90% of women out there. Somewhere along the line they want to get married. I have the same issue. My GF tells me that she wants to be engaged by the end of the year or she will leave me
Old May 10, 2012, 07:57 AM   #97
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
Unfortunately, thats 90% of women out there. Somewhere along the line they want to get married. I have the same issue. My GF tells me that she wants to be engaged by the end of the year or she will leave me
I'd do her a favor then and let her wake up outside one morning with all her stuff

Sorry, but pulling something like that is BS.

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:16 AM   #98
compunoob
Computer Bonehead

compunoob can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultycompunoob can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Sorry that this is all happening to you. You shouldn't feel like "Now my kids will come from a broken home." Would you rather them live in a loveless house? At least now when you find true love you will be able to set a good example for them. Staying together for the kids is wrong. They will then grow up with an obscured view of what love is.
compunoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:17 AM   #99
Jay20016
Truth Doesn't Make Fact

Jay20016 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Nothing says love and longevity like an ultimatum...

Seriously...

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:24 AM   #100
Shadowless
U Mad Bro?

Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Shadowless once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Same here, even the same time together. While the divorce process itself was hell (yay money); it was the best thing that ever happened to our entire family.
Yeah, my parents divorce was hell; my dad had a bad lawyer and was stubborn, and my mom tried to squeeze every dime out of him (which really annoyed the **** out of me). My youngest brother for a little over 3 years after the divorce had a very bad relationship with my father due to the divorce process, and I really only talked to him about 4 times a year for the 2 years the divorce was going on.
Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Samsung 830 SSD | 1TB Samsung HDD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | MSI Hawk Radeon HD 6870 w/ Arctic Twin Turbo II | CrossFireX | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750 | Acer D241Hbmi | Windows 8.1 Pro

MSI ATX Case | MSI Z68A-G45 | Intel Core i5 2400 | Delux Infinity Air Cooler | 2x2GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 160GB Western Digital SATA | 16x Samsung DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 | CoolMax 400w Power Supply | Samsung 21" LCD | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRimm862 View Post
...if it wasn't for my mac my penis would be dry and brittle by now. Thank god. No thank mac. :heart:
Shadowless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 11:21 AM   #101
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I'd do her a favor then and let her wake up outside one morning with all her stuff

Sorry, but pulling something like that is BS.

The basis of the modern relationship is based on ego. Marriage has very little effect on ego-based relationships.

That is why you have people like John Hamm talking about how they don't need to get married.

The threat of being able to get out of the relationship at a moment's notice are the ties that bind now.

Apparently, love is a hostile endeavour these days. It is a battlefield.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 11:33 AM   #102
[GFX]TheDon
Radeon HD 6870

[GFX]TheDon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolok View Post
The void that stays after a relationship (any kind of it, really) is tough to fill with something else. But it will happen. Good things pass, but bad things pass, too.

Stay strong and good luck

This! I have been struggling to get the rug under my feet back again for the last two years...yes we where totally agreeing on the divorce. Our relationship had turned into a brother/sister thingy...comfy but no passion.
BUT under the 20 odd years we where married alot of things, good and bad, have passed us by gluing us together (or drifting us apart...you tell me).
Yes I miss the COMPANY of my wife, and son...allthough he is an adult now (22).
It is quiet in the apartment except for the nights when I get drunk or when the cat, wich btw is my wife and sons...not mine but got "left behind" when they moved out.
What I guess I am trying to say here Sundance is that ther is actually light in the tunnel at the end! (Hoo boy I am rambling now am I not?)

Chin up!

(sorry for all the spelling errors, English is not my native language and I have had a couple of glasses of whine..)
Old May 10, 2012, 11:59 AM   #103
wabbitslayer
Public Pretender

wabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channel

A lot of posts in this thread demonstrate why divorce rates are so high.

FFS, guys, if women as a whole are that bad, go suck some dick and be happy with your bros...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 01:20 PM   #104
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Nice girlfriend there. Definitely wife material /sarcasm
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 01:57 PM   #105
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Dude.. my wife did the same. I don't say all woman are bad. At the end of the day... you want to be married out of your own will not because she has a need.

And yea.. you think she is awesome, awesome bjs , random sex, sex whenever you want it etc. Wait till after marriage.. kiss those good bye. Then it's on her terms after marriage.

Been there.. got the t-shirt.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 04:32 PM   #106
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Been there.. got the t-shirt.
ALL married men have that t-shirt. You get it after you turn your balls and man-card in as a consolation prize

Alpha

Omega

Old May 10, 2012, 04:41 PM   #107
ViCyniC
Rage3D Spammer

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

There should be a divorce sub-forum here.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 05:55 PM   #108
Nascar24
HD 7970 OC Smoken!

Nascar24 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNascar24 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
A lot of posts in this thread demonstrate why divorce rates are so high.

FFS, guys, if women as a whole are that bad, go suck some dick and be happy with your bros...
LOL, Duh huh! Yes do what ever your women wants of you and be a man puppet to her every whim. Your post makes so much sense.
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 07:44 PM   #109
Jandar
Old Skool Hero

Jandar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
It seems like the 10-15 year mark is the range that a lot of you got divorced. I've only been married for five; now you are all making me nervous
My 11th anniversary is coming up in a month....

Jandar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2012, 03:08 AM   #110
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
Dude.. my wife did the same.
How come you didn't see it coming? She basically said I don't care about you I just want to get engaged/married.

****ing wimmenz.
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
Old May 12, 2012, 04:51 AM   #111
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
ALL married men have that t-shirt. You get it after you turn your balls and man-card in as a consolation prize
She already has my car
Old May 12, 2012, 05:57 AM   #112
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
She already has my car
If the car is in your name , she can't take it. Report her for theft.

My brother's wife was the same. Money before anything else. My wife was this independent student when we met 15 years ago. But money got the better of her during the years.

Get married, but outside community property. Else you lose like I'm going to. All the money I invested into the house with my overtime, she is taking 50%. She spend more money than I can dream, and yet she is going to take 50%.

Let that be a lesson...

Edit: When you get married & have kids... that is when the shift occurs. Then they know they got you by the b@lls. It's not fun. I would kick her to the curb .. but now my 2 kiddos are attached to this b!tch.

Last edited by Sundance Kid V2 : May 12, 2012 at 06:00 AM.
Old May 12, 2012, 05:59 AM   #113
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeM View Post
How come you didn't see it coming? She basically said I don't care about you I just want to get engaged/married.

****ing wimmenz.
Dude.. she gave good head. .

But seriously.. she really loved me.. but money spending just got better of her. And it's like an alcholholic... it never ends. It will tear the family apart but they will still continue. She has that disease... and she is fcking up our whole family.
Old May 12, 2012, 06:04 AM   #114
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
Dude.. she gave good head. .

But seriously.. she really loved me.. but money spending just got better of her. And it's like an alcholholic... it never ends. It will tear the family apart but they will still continue. She has that disease... and she is fcking up our whole family.
That's what you get for getting married. Let that be a lesson to all us little kids: marriage is bad mmmkay?
Old May 12, 2012, 07:03 AM   #115
Jankan
Banged

What do we learn from this kids? Marry a woman with lots of money!!!
Old May 12, 2012, 07:41 AM   #116
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
What do we learn from this kids? Marry a woman with lots of money!!!
And yet when children are there she'll make your life hell...
Old May 12, 2012, 07:42 AM   #117
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeM View Post
That's what you get for getting married. Let that be a lesson to all us little kids: marriage is bad mmmkay?
I tend to agree. Why ever get married again? Fck it. Woman these days don't want husband, they want slaves with bank balances which they can control.
Old May 12, 2012, 09:20 AM   #118
SkullE_again
Rage3D Veteran

SkullE_again is still being judged by the masses

sounds like you've learned your lesson. Unfortunately it will be an expensive one.

Now ask yourself....can you live on your own and be happy like us introverts.
a lot of people can't and they jump right back into another bad relationship.
Old May 12, 2012, 09:42 AM   #119
Sir Duke
Radeon HD 7970

Sir Duke is still being judged by the masses

I just broke up with my gf (now ex gf) for almost 2 years. Nothing matches up to your marriage, but still. hey man bitches come bitches go
Sir Duke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2012, 10:23 AM   #120
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullE_again View Post
sounds like you've learned your lesson. Unfortunately it will be an expensive one.

Now ask yourself....can you live on your own and be happy like us introverts.
a lot of people can't and they jump right back into another bad relationship.
I don't need another relationship. I got burned badly on this one.

Next girl I ever date, I'll ask for bank balance, budget etc before even going on first date.