Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 8, 2012, 04:05 PM   #12391
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD-eX-Bu View Post
Still doable even while getting her arm turned into a pain pretzel /

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 04:28 PM   #12392
JulianLyle
Rage3D Veteran

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Old May 8, 2012, 05:10 PM   #12393
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
are you saying she's not hot? my level of respect for you just went down a notch, good sir.
In the not too distant future... there will be one fight to settle the score.

Ice

vs

Lobes-o

Winner gets Gina

That answer your question?
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 8, 2012, 05:19 PM   #12394
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
Winner gets Gina
Would you even know what to do with a girl? Would you talk to her about juice diets the whole time?

Last edited by Roxen : May 8, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Roxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 05:30 PM   #12395
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxen View Post
Would you even know what to do with a girl? Would you talk to her about juice diets the whole time?
I've always scored very high on the simulator.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 05:47 PM   #12396
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Still doable even while getting her arm turned into a pain pretzel /

I'll take Ronda or Miesha any day, Miesha's face is busted.

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 06:24 PM   #12397
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I'll take Ronda or Miesha any day, Miesha's face is busted.
Who cares about face....

....and since this is the animated gif thread

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 07:45 PM   #12398
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwards

Ok, now I'm up to speed. Carry on gentlemen.
Old May 8, 2012, 08:07 PM   #12399
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Who cares about face....

....and since this is the animated gif thread

People who aren't just interested in something to stick their pork steeple in?

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 8, 2012, 08:19 PM   #12400
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwards

Last edited by Razeus : May 8, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 08:20 PM   #12401
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Epic Action Hero Cat, via G+
Cool, don't think its one of those jumping Savannah cats though.
Old May 8, 2012, 09:26 PM   #12402
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
People who aren't just interested in something to stick their pork steeple in?
....and where are those people in this thread exactly?

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 10:23 PM   #12403
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
....and where are those people in this thread exactly?
Apparently just me.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 9, 2012, 02:43 AM   #12404
riho
Taking a break

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 06:44 AM   #12405
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

?
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 07:17 AM   #12406
JulianLyle
Rage3D Veteran

This thread turned to shitty gif thread so fast.
Old May 9, 2012, 07:34 AM   #12407
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 11:45 AM   #12408
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled withRoxen is not someone to be trifled with

Old May 9, 2012, 12:04 PM   #12409
LORD-eX-Bu
resident kafir

LORD-eX-Bu can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLORD-eX-Bu can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
Old May 9, 2012, 09:28 PM   #12410
caveman-jim
Retired

caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLyle View Post
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:14 PM   #12411
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old May 9, 2012, 10:48 PM   #12412
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxen View Post

Good ol' Jim Lahey.
Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:01 AM   #12413
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once held a door open for a complete strangerQuickstrike once held a door open for a complete strangerQuickstrike once held a door open for a complete strangerQuickstrike once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordl3ssPen View Post
Good ol' Jim Lahey.

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 3, 1.0TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC FP2141-SB@1600x1200--109Hz.

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 02:43 AM   #12414
Seyiji
Princess of Manchesville

Seyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSeyiji is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLyle View Post
At least it wasn't as bad as the funny pic thread. A couple of days ago someone posted a pic of some chick with a deuce plopped all up on her neck

/)___)
-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Blame The Culprit™ (or blame Dave cause he is a Meg Griffin)
Owl Face = Steam Profile | Battlenet: Seyiji#1677 | Origin: SeyijiZero | PSN: ZeroSeyiji | Uplay: Seyiji |Owl Eyes = Oh Hai!|Owl Body = Do these wings make me look fat? | Perch = PCGamingWiki
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 05:15 AM   #12415
JulianLyle
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
Not me, that's for sure.

Old May 10, 2012, 11:32 AM   #12416
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
What is that from?
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 11:46 AM   #12417
Saggypoo
Rage3D Veteran

Saggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwardsSaggypoo can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
What is that from?
Saggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:57 PM   #12418
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Harrison Ford is funny as hell, I can't tell if he's actually that far out there or if he's acting. You should watch his first interview on Conan's new show.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 10, 2012, 09:03 PM   #12419
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCrawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCrawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Harrison Ford is funny as hell, I can't tell if he's actually that far out there or if he's acting. You should watch his first interview on Conan's new show.
Every interview I've seen with him, he looks like he's on an assload of muscle relaxers.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 03:59 AM   #12420
Deimos
Evil dead

Deimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDeimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDeimos can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Every interview I've seen with him, he looks like he's on an assload of muscle relaxers.
Is that some kind of slang for "completely wasted"?

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2620 (Hexa core HT 2.5Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote