Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 6, 2012, 05:51 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Did you inform them of the Philosophy Department faculty rules at the University of Woolamaloo?
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows. 8.1
Drunken Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 07:26 AM   #62
Guybo
Anonymous Proletariat

Guybo is still being judged by the masses

You got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.
Guybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 07:31 AM   #63
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Oh, and perhaps you might considering finding a stylish new furniture suite... something smart and sssassy....

BTW, does your lab happen to have a lisp when he barks... or maybe a limp paw?
He does have limp paws, actually. Has to wear boots when he goes for a walk otherwise they get irritated too easily due to contact allergy. They are kind of a sparkly blue colour, with little paw prints on the side...

Oh no.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 6, 2012, 08:12 AM   #64
Terramage
aka GoldenAvenger

Terramage is still being judged by the masses

I once went to a woman's house to, err, "help her bake cookies" and her dog attempted to hump my leg for over an hour. It was somewhat distracting.

He totally cockblocked. Damn dog.
Old May 6, 2012, 08:46 AM   #65
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramage View Post
I once went to a woman's house to, err, "help her bake cookies" and her dog attempted to hump my leg for over an hour. It was somewhat distracting.

He totally cockblocked. Damn dog.
Should've satisfied the dog while your woman was baking...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 08:54 AM   #66
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCrawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCrawdaddy79 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Should've satisfied the dog while your woman was baking...
If there's one thing you should have learned from this thread, it's that it takes a hell of a lot longer than the time to bake something to satisfy a sex crazed dog.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 09:24 AM   #67
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
If there's one thing you should have learned from this thread, it's that it takes a hell of a lot longer than the time to bake something to satisfy a sex crazed dog.
You need to believe in the pull out method...
Old May 7, 2012, 12:07 AM   #68
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

1:04 pm

The Staffy came back.

I know this because my Labrador suddenly and hysterically started whining and jumping at the front door. I look out the window, and there is the Staffy, at the door, soaked from walking in the rain.

It was either let my door be scratched to pieces, or let the both of them out in the backyard.

I'll call the owners later.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
Old May 7, 2012, 12:14 AM   #69
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

oh ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 12:17 AM   #70
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post

The Staffy came back.

I know this because my Labrador suddenly and hysterically started whining and jumping at the front door. I look out the window, and there is the Staffy, at the door, soaked from walking in the rain.

It was either let my door be scratched to pieces, or let the both of them out in the backyard.

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 12:32 AM   #71
Chuck
Grim Fandango remake!

Chuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete stranger

Why does this sound oddly familiar?
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 12:33 AM   #72
Redshirt_X
...dammit!

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

And Starion15 gets bonus points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starion15 View Post
You know what they say, once they go black Labrador, they keep coming back-for-more.
Semi-seriously: the dog was returned to its owners, right? But then it got loose again and found its way back to your house, IN THE RAIN, for Banjo? (I could swear there've been at least a few rom-coms that ended pretty much like this.) But in this case we're officially past Barry White and Ray Charles territory and over in the realm of

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 12:35 AM   #73
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

That dog be humpin...
and not quittin'...
and bangin'...
and spankin'...
till he go down like pantin'...

Old May 7, 2012, 02:16 AM   #74
Meteor
[RenJeRot] rulez!

Meteor is still being judged by the masses

Oh Oz... You should start writing books on your 'adventures'!

"About a Lab and a Staf"

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7
Meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 03:19 AM   #75
badboy
RIP Paul Gray

badboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete stranger

There isnt enought lol's for this thread

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 03:30 AM   #76
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

4:20 pm

This time, the owner of the Staffy came to my place to pick up their dog, a middle-aged woman.

She asked where he was. I said they were in the garage which is a continuation of my backyard. I asked them to wait at the garage door whilst I went inside the house to press the button to open it. She mentioned off-handedly that her dog wasn't at all dog-friendly usually. Uh-huh.

I went inside. I pressed the button. About eight second later, I heard some form of incoherent shriek from the woman. And then another one. I went outside to discover the woman with her hand to her mouth and her face doing a pretty good impression of a Killer Tomato.

Yes ma'am. My dog is gay. So is yours. And that's what they do. Luckily for her, at that moment the Staffy was on top, so he quickly came to her when she called him to clip a lead on him, allowing me to safely restrain my Labrador whilst he did his best to get back to his lover. I stayed inside the garage, pressed the second button there to close the door, and said a cheerful "Goodbye!" to her as the door rolled back down. She didn't wave. She didn't say a word. She didn't look back.

The Staffy did look back, but somehow I don't think I'll be seeing him again any time soon. Sorry Banjo, but it wasn't meant to be.

Last edited by OzzieBloke : May 7, 2012 at 03:32 AM.
Old May 7, 2012, 03:33 AM   #77
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

It's always the in laws that fark shits up. Ozzie, you are the in law.
Old May 7, 2012, 03:34 AM   #78
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
... Yes ma'am. My dog is gay. So is yours.

Not that homophobia is funny... but...
Old May 7, 2012, 10:39 AM   #79
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
Oh Oz... You should start writing books on your 'adventures'!

"About a Lab and a Staf"
I really just enjoy his perspective and how he frames everything within the narrative of his wit and acumen.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 10:53 AM   #80
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
4:20 pm

This time, the owner of the Staffy came to my place to pick up their dog, a middle-aged woman.

She asked where he was. I said they were in the garage which is a continuation of my backyard. I asked them to wait at the garage door whilst I went inside the house to press the button to open it. She mentioned off-handedly that her dog wasn't at all dog-friendly usually. Uh-huh.

I went inside. I pressed the button. About eight second later, I heard some form of incoherent shriek from the woman. And then another one. I went outside to discover the woman with her hand to her mouth and her face doing a pretty good impression of a Killer Tomato.

Yes ma'am. My dog is gay. So is yours. And that's what they do. Luckily for her, at that moment the Staffy was on top, so he quickly came to her when she called him to clip a lead on him, allowing me to safely restrain my Labrador whilst he did his best to get back to his lover. I stayed inside the garage, pressed the second button there to close the door, and said a cheerful "Goodbye!" to her as the door rolled back down. She didn't wave. She didn't say a word. She didn't look back.

The Staffy did look back, but somehow I don't think I'll be seeing him again any time soon. Sorry Banjo, but it wasn't meant to be.
I still want photos of Banjo and the staffy. Surely you can get at least one photo in a less than homoerotic moment?

Love her horror. I think the Staffy will be back. They're escape artists, in my experience.
Old May 7, 2012, 11:11 AM   #81
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

The Staffy came back.

Old May 7, 2012, 11:12 AM   #82
Redshirt_X
...dammit!

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Poor lady...you could have at least tried to separate them before opening the garage door and traumatizing her, Ozzie. (Then again, if they've been so hot and heavy for each other, dude might have lost some flesh if he'd tried to interrupt them.)

Sooooo...pics of the futon you'll never use again?

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 11:50 AM   #83
AdelphiaX
Rage3D Veteran

AdelphiaX knows why the caged bird singsAdelphiaX knows why the caged bird singsAdelphiaX knows why the caged bird singsAdelphiaX knows why the caged bird singsAdelphiaX knows why the caged bird sings

The fact that people want pics of varying things is gross. The fact that Ozzie continues to observe with such detail (and report in hilarious fashion) is also... gross.

Awaiting the next update
Old May 7, 2012, 12:10 PM   #84
sittal
Rage3D Spammer

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

2012 Greater Messageboard Metropolitan Area Award for Best Thread goes too...

Ozziebloke for his Brokeback Australia Story!

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2012, 12:29 PM   #85
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

OMG i just read all of this,
Old May 7, 2012, 01:09 PM   #86
riho
Taking a break

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
If this is as gratuitous as you say it is, dog man, you could have had it all on webcam and be charging lucrative fees for viewing. There are people who would pay for this.
How much would "people" pay for this you figure?
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 02:25 PM   #87
NWR_Midnight
Rage3D Veteran

NWR_Midnight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNWR_Midnight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
The fact that people want pics of varying things is gross. The fact that Ozzie continues to observe with such detail (and report in hilarious fashion) is also... gross.

Awaiting the next update
the fact that you read the whole thing and then admit you are waiting for more.. Gross.
Old May 8, 2012, 10:49 PM   #88
wrex
Radeon HD 7970

wrex is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
6:04 pm

Labrador is sulking.

He spent the entire day searching the backyard, the house, the backyard, the house, the backyard, the house, obviously to no avail. He stares longingly at the ruined futon couch and whimpers.

I put on his star-spangled scarf and put some Richard Simmons Youtube videos up on the telly for him to try and cheer him up. No response. Village People didn't work either. Elton John just sent him to sleep whereupon he whimpers as he dreamsl I shudder to think what he's dreaming about.

That's as far as I go.
You might need to make a visit to the Staffy's house soon.
wrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 10:54 PM   #89
Evileh
Rage3D Veteran

Evileh is still being judged by the masses

This thread is just pure gold!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 01:21 AM   #90
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Wow, wandered back just in time for the best thread ever.

"The balls were touching."

Your text delivery is impeccable, Ozzie.

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote