Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 4, 2012, 12:06 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Rage3D Spammer

Dungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird sings

Default Instantaneously Drunk Spray

Wut

Quote:
Each dose—administered with a device designed by Philippe Starck—will give you only 0.075 milliliters of alcohol. Edwards claims that, thanks to the way the specially designed spray mechanism pulverizes the liquid into your mouth, the effect is full and instantaneous. However, once it disappears, you will not have any headache. In fact, you can pass any alcohol test after using it.
http://gizmodo.com/5907153/this-spra...o-aftereffects

Quote:
It neutralizes meson somehow. They're the atomic glue holding matter together. Cut across their lines of magnetic force and any object will simply cease to exist! Take my word for it, General, this type of defense is useless against that kind of power!
-War of the Worlds
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 01:04 AM   #2
Zero
Sass hole

Zero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselZero exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

A few seconds is all it takes for Dr Zero to do his thaaang.

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 01:18 AM   #3
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Interesting that there is this and not a medical hypospray. Damn it where is my star trek hypospray. Yes I am a baby, I do not like needles
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 4, 2012, 02:11 AM   #4
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
Interesting that there is this and not a medical hypospray. Damn it where is my star trek hypospray. Yes I am a baby, I do not like needles
They do exist but not enough r and d has been carried out. Compared to hypodermic needles they cost a lot. From what I have read in the past they work by using lasers to open the pores of the skin and in effect push through the dosage.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 03:39 AM   #5
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

Who on earth would want to be drunk for a few seconds? What would be the point to that?
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.0ghz -NV GIGABYTE GTX560TI 1gb - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - ThermalTake 600 watt PSU - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor

How much cheese is too much cheese?
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 03:55 AM   #6
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppersJohnEJohn has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Who on earth would want to be drunk for a few seconds? What would be the point to that?
No Idea, I rarely drink but when I do its for social reasons and getting a little buzzed.

Can't imagine me and my group of friends sitting around the table spraying this into our mouths. Then again I remember an article reporting that some bars spray an alcohol mist into the eye to get drunk....
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 04:19 AM   #7
Desibabu
Fruitcake Man

Desibabu is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Clearly you and I have different ways to deal with the opposite sex.

When you stand for what you believe in and find the strength to do what's right, that's Turtle Power!
Desibabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 08:33 AM   #8
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Gets you drunk just long enough for you to start a fight/ fall and hurt yourself. Then you get sobered up and deal with 'last nights' problems
Old May 4, 2012, 08:40 AM   #9
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
You would want it for the girl you are dating. Zap her with that a couple three times and even you'd look good to her.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.

bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 08:41 AM   #10
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Gets you drunk just long enough for you to start a fight/ fall and hurt yourself. Then you get sobered up and deal with 'last nights' problems
Pfffft...like I need any help with that.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.

bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 10:02 AM   #11
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMasterGoa doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Gets you drunk just long enough for you to jump on a cabbie and then get run over... Then you get sobered up and deal with 'last nights' problems from your hospital bed...
Fixed
MasterGoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 12:22 PM   #12
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
They do exist but not enough r and d has been carried out. Compared to hypodermic needles they cost a lot. From what I have read in the past they work by using lasers to open the pores of the skin and in effect push through the dosage.
I think that they should just start asking for donations to get this thing going because there is a large section of the population that are needle phobics. I know that I would throw money at it until it was ready. I get a shiver up the spine just thinking about needles.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 03:25 PM   #13
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Had them for ages, they are called "jet injectors".

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 8Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - 120GiB HD Samsung 840 -
3TiB Seagate Expansion (USB 3.0 external) - PowerColor Radeon R7 260x TurboDuo - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 8.1 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 04:32 PM   #14
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta once held a door open for a complete strangerDaJMasta once held a door open for a complete strangerDaJMasta once held a door open for a complete strangerDaJMasta once held a door open for a complete stranger

Similar idea to the alcohol vaporizers I've seen a few times. Basically, the blood vessels on the inside of your nasal cavity are both very close to your brain, and absorb things from the air very easily, so you get a very small amount of alcohol almost directly into the blood stream which is almost immediately before the brain, then it's quickly diluted and removed since so little was actually present.

Same idea as blow, or huffing spray paint - you know, a wholesome and worthwhile activity.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 4770K : 16GB Gskill DDR3 2133 : PNY GeForce GTX 670 : Asrock Z87E-ITX : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Crucial m4 256GB and Samsung 840 240GB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64
Laptop: Acer Travelmate Timeline 8172 : Intel Core i5 470UM : 4GB DDR3 1066 : Intel HD Integrated : Intel HM55 Chipset :
120GB Intel X25-M G2 SSD : 40W Power brick and 6 cell battery : Conexant HD Audio : 11.6" LCD : Windows 7 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600
: Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 09:12 PM   #15
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen knows why the caged bird singsRoxen knows why the caged bird singsRoxen knows why the caged bird singsRoxen knows why the caged bird singsRoxen knows why the caged bird sings

Could be useful to give socially anxious people a little push without needing to be blackout drunk.