Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 3, 2012, 07:32 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
false advertising, because that is what these things are; $20-50 worth of materials, "sold" as thousands of dollars worth of product....\
I don't know that the rest of the "legit" industry is any better.

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 07:35 PM   #32
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

FDC: axe and shopping cart story plz.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 07:37 PM   #33
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thacker View Post
This didn't happen.
Are you a White Van scammer? 213 posts in 8 years and you comment in this thread? Weird.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 3, 2012, 07:46 PM   #34
Ciera
Bueno

Ciera is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
2nded
Ciera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 07:53 PM   #35
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
+2

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old May 3, 2012, 08:34 PM   #36
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've got some prime land down in Florida if anyone is interested
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 08:36 PM   #37
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

So where are the scammers getting these speaker sets from so dirt cheap to resell?

Old May 3, 2012, 08:37 PM   #38
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I dated a hooker by accident. While I was an officer, yeah I was that naive type of police officer that I started a relationship with a call girl. To be fair I had no idea that she was a call girl. Now that was when I got tested for STD's.. That and the time the lady with Hep C spit into my open eyes. Either I was not a great police officer.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 08:38 PM   #39
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
So where are the scammers getting these speaker sets from so dirt cheap to resell?

I have an e-book listing the sites where to obtain these goods.... just bid on my ebay auction and start making some easy money.
Old May 3, 2012, 08:39 PM   #40
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
I dated a hooker by accident. While I was an officer, yeah I was that naive type of police officer that I started a relationship with a call girl. To be fair I had no idea that she was a call girl. Now that was when I got tested for STD's.. That and the time the lady with Hep C spit into my open eyes. Either I was not a great police officer.
Needs more axe vs shopping carts
Old May 3, 2012, 08:40 PM   #41
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFat_Daddy_Cool can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Have to make dinner and was dishes will post,
Old May 3, 2012, 08:40 PM   #42
jjyiz28
Radeon HD 6950

jjyiz28 is still being judged by the masses

i dont see it as a scam per se. you're basically buying stuff from some dudes truck and taking or not taking his word on what he's selling
jjyiz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 08:42 PM   #43
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Have to make dinner and was dishes will post,
Sweet.. It's 3am but I will still be up, if I go back to bed now I will have then enjoyment of 60db+ of female snoring in my ear hole.
Old May 3, 2012, 08:44 PM   #44
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjyiz28 View Post
i dont see it as a scam per se. you're basically buying stuff from some dudes truck and taking or not taking his word on what he's selling
Its only a scam really because hes lying to you about the value/ back story. Otherwise its not really illegal

Old May 3, 2012, 08:45 PM   #45
wonder squirrel
Godlike

Quote:
Sweet.. It's 3am but I will still be up, if I go back to bed now I will have then enjoyment of 60db+ of female snoring in my ear hole.
Sleeping wife?
Old May 3, 2012, 08:46 PM   #46
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Sleeping wife?
Partner, pics not a good idea though. I like my balls attached where they are.
Old May 3, 2012, 09:33 PM   #47
sittal
Rage3D Spammer

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

FDC can you start a thread where you tell cool cop stories?

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 09:50 PM   #48
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete stranger

what would make somebody buy unknown speakers from some stranger in a parking lot operating out of a white van?
do these people have magical sales powers or are the people buying from them just morons?
Old May 3, 2012, 10:01 PM   #49
wonder squirrel
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
what would make somebody buy unknown speakers from some stranger in a parking lot operating out of a white van?
do these people have magical sales powers or are the people buying from them just morons?
Both.
Old May 3, 2012, 10:33 PM   #50
bob saget
Kick the baby!

bob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjyiz28 View Post
see this is what i was thinking...
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 10:42 PM   #51
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Skynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Those speakers are still a better value than anything Bose makes.
Old May 3, 2012, 11:22 PM   #52
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

I was on the way to work in the afternoon. I was hoping to catch up on paperwork so I was about an hour and a half early. I am walking by a Mall called Lansdowne I lived on the other side of Quantlan College. As I am passing the south exit of the mall. I hear a guy shouting but it was uncomprehendable just a loud 'ballalrarallrar'. I look around and I don't see anything, I thought it could be just random until I hear crashing of glass. this about the time I see one guy stumble running thru a window in the mall I then see that a second man behind looking like he was going to Rabbit punch the guy. The first guy had a cut on his head. They are about 20 meters from me and it clicks that the second guy had an axe. I was absolutely spellbound for a few seconds then it dawned on me that the guy with the axe could really hurt someone. Went into my bag where my kit was (I would take home my kit every night or morning on working days and I would store my firearms in a gun safe with a trigger lock at home on days off). I drew my pistol and started screaming at the one guy "drop the ax drop the ax". The guy with the ax immediately dropped it but I failed to keep my eyes on the other guy so when the guy with the ax was unarmed I hear a shopping cart somewhere to the right of me but I had tunnel vision forcused solely on the ax and the wielder. The ax guy is suddenly bashed into by the guy that was running for his life with a shopping cart. I am now screaming full on at the two to get on the ground, they do but next to each other and then proceeds to have a sissy slap fight on the ground. I get in between them I secure the ax and I am kicking each of them to make space to get them away from each other. THe whinos are yelling at each other with "i am gon kill you that was my hooch" and "You know it was mine" to "your Momma" "I am screwing your old lady". To everyone I am just a guy with a gun yelling at 2 whinoes to get on the ground. Of course a person watching from the safety of her car thinking something real bad is going down makes the 911. I made a huge mistake I forgot to identify myself as a police officer. So lights and siren officers are attending thinking something really bad was happening. First officer on seen was a buddy of mine. As soon as he gets on scene he sees me, and basically radios that everything is 10-8, it is an off duty member. But by that time there were 2 more officers there. they had a good chuckle when I told them what happened. He was a new member to the detachment but I knew him from before. He comment to me with a laugh, I now see what they mean by only Thistle. It may have been funny to them but I was shaking the rest of the night. I gave my written statement to my friend and he took it from there. The guy had a head wound but all I saw was the other running with it to hit him with the ax, I did not see contact. They both confessed everything which made it easy for me as I would have had to go court. I really hate court.

Sorry my writing sux. There may be a lot of mistakes
Old May 3, 2012, 11:43 PM   #53
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
snip
Pretty cool, no wonder you were nervous though with all that **** going on.

At least gun > axe
Old May 3, 2012, 11:53 PM   #54
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
I was on the way to work in the afternoon. I was hoping to catch up on paperwork so I was about an hour and a half early. I am walking by a Mall called Lansdowne I lived on the other side of Quantlan College. As I am passing the south exit of the mall. I hear a guy shouting but it was uncomprehendable just a loud 'ballalrarallrar'. I look around and I don't see anything, I thought it could be just random until I hear crashing of glass. this about the time I see one guy stumble running thru a window in the mall I then see that a second man behind looking like he was going to Rabbit punch the guy. The first guy had a cut on his head. They are about 20 meters from me and it clicks that the second guy had an axe. I was absolutely spellbound for a few seconds then it dawned on me that the guy with the axe could really hurt someone. Went into my bag where my kit was (I would take home my kit every night or morning on working days and I would store my firearms in a gun safe with a trigger lock at home on days off). I drew my pistol and started screaming at the one guy "drop the ax drop the ax". The guy with the ax immediately dropped it but I failed to keep my eyes on the other guy so when the guy with the ax was unarmed I hear a shopping cart somewhere to the right of me but I had tunnel vision forcused solely on the ax and the wielder. The ax guy is suddenly bashed into by the guy that was running for his life with a shopping cart. I am now screaming full on at the two to get on the ground, they do but next to each other and then proceeds to have a sissy slap fight on the ground. I get in between them I secure the ax and I am kicking each of them to make space to get them away from each other. THe whinos are yelling at each other with "i am gon kill you that was my hooch" and "You know it was mine" to "your Momma" "I am screwing your old lady". To everyone I am just a guy with a gun yelling at 2 whinoes to get on the ground. Of course a person watching from the safety of her car thinking something real bad is going down makes the 911. I made a huge mistake I forgot to identify myself as a police officer. So lights and siren officers are attending thinking something really bad was happening. First officer on seen was a buddy of mine. As soon as he gets on scene he sees me, and basically radios that everything is 10-8, it is an off duty member. But by that time there were 2 more officers there. they had a good chuckle when I told them what happened. He was a new member to the detachment but I knew him from before. He comment to me with a laugh, I now see what they mean by only Thistle. It may have been funny to them but I was shaking the rest of the night. I gave my written statement to my friend and he took it from there. The guy had a head wound but all I saw was the other running with it to hit him with the ax, I did not see contact. They both confessed everything which made it easy for me as I would have had to go court. I really hate court.

Sorry my writing sux. There may be a lot of mistakes

+1 for cop stories thread

-Robert Oppenheimer

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old May 4, 2012, 07:42 AM   #55
huskylord
Beware the HR

huskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Agreed; Fat Daddy needs to provide one cop story per week.
Old May 5, 2012, 07:16 AM   #56
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Agreed; Fat Daddy needs to provide one cop story per week.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote