Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Apr 25, 2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xNaquada
Home= PC Gaming Subforum

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Default Better than 90% of rap on the radio today

No body canna cross it! If you canna swim you canna cross it!
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:03 PM   #2
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badgesOzzieBloke doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I could swear we have a thread for just these kind of things. I believe it's called the favourite and funny video thread. I've seen it around here quite a lot. Maybe we can put it as a sticky in the off topic section so we don't have a plethora of threads appearing for the same old crap over and over again.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote