Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Clockwork
Rage3D Spammer

Clockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Couple held at gunpoint, arrested after buying home

http://www.ajc.com/news/couple-held-...t-1423138.html

The Newton County Sheriff’s Office is investigating why a couple was confronted at gunpoint by neighbors and then arrested and forced to spend the night in jail when they tried to move into the home they had just purchased, Channel 2 Action News reported.

The Kalonji family had just closed on a foreclosed home and were told by their real estate agent they should go over to the house and change the locks.

But when Jean Kalonji and his wife, Angelica, started working at the home, an armed man and another person who appeared to be the man’s son allegedly confronted them.

“He say to put the hands up and get out from the house, otherwise he would shoot us,” the husband told Channel 2.

The neighbors didn’t believe the couple when they told them they had bought the home and called the Newton County Sheriff’s Office. The Kalonjis didn’t have the closing papers with them, so deputies arrested them, charged them with loitering and prowling and took them to jail.

I want off this ****ing planet.
"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides." - Carl Sagan
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Clockwork
Rage3D Spammer

Clockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete stranger

I have a theory on why this happened.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

(new owner)
"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides." - Carl Sagan
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:28 AM   #3
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Mistakes happen. Sucks for the old guy though...

I don't know why they wouldn't just hold then til they called the real estate agent though. Charged with prowling =

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games

Last edited by Zero : Apr 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:30 AM   #4
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I have a theory on why this happened.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

(new owner)
This happened in GA, near Atlanta. Nearly everyone in that area is black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:37 AM   #5
Clockwork
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
If it turns out the neighbors were black I will send you $5 via PayPal.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSazar considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Subscriber

I feel bad for them. They escaped conflict in the Congo to come here and start a new life and bam, neighbors jump them with guns and they get arrested for being in their own home.

Shouldn't the neighbors be charged with criminal trespass and possession of weapons with intent to harm or something? I would sue the **** out of them and the cops for this crap.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:38 AM   #7
Clockwork
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I feel bad for them. They escaped conflict in the Congo to come here and start a new life and bam, neighbors jump them with guns and they get arrested for being in their own home.

Shouldn't the neighbors be charged with criminal trespass and possession of weapons with intent to harm or something? I would sue the **** out of them and the cops for this crap.
Just think, now they have to live next to these assholes.

A person at the neighbors’ house said no one wanted to talk to Channel 2 about the incident.

Hmm, I wonder why?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:50 AM   #8
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Not sure why the neighbors needed to get directly involved with guns. If you have your doubts, call the police. Breaking into a (assumed) empty house to change locks isn't the necessarily a high risk situation.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:04 AM   #9
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

hmm, I usually take a cake to meet new neighbors, not a gun and a night in jail. Things sure have changed
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:16 AM   #10
wabbitslayer
Public Offender

wabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I feel bad for them. They escaped conflict in the Congo and moved to Newton County, Georgia.
fix'd.

County went from 20,000 people in 1990 to 60,000 in 2000 to about 95,000 today; roads clogged, schools overcrowded, ambulance/fire spread too thin.....and demographics went from a 80/20 racial mix to about 50/50; racial tensions much, you think?

I got the hell out of there in 2009, if that makes me a participant in "white flight", then so be it. Has nothing to do with what color the people are, county has gone to hell b/c of largely unregulated growth from 1990-2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:19 AM   #11
swingline
loud blowers save lives

swingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Quote:
Generalize much?

As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 62,001 people, 21,997 households, and 17,113 families residing in the county. The population density was 224 people per square mile (87/km²). There were 23,033 housing units at an average density of 83 per square mile (32/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 55.27% White, 45.21% Black or African American, 0.22% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.58% from other races, and 0.98% from two or more races. 1.87% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_County,_Georgia
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:20 AM   #12
Shadowless
U Mad Bro?

Shadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

People in the south are just ****ed up
Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Samsung 830 SSD | 1TB Samsung HDD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | MSI Hawk Radeon HD 6870 w/ Arctic Twin Turbo II | CrossFireX | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750 | Acer D241Hbmi | Windows 8.1 Pro

MSI ATX Case | MSI Z68A-G45 | Intel Core i5 2400 | Delux Infinity Air Cooler | 2x2GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 160GB Western Digital SATA | 16x Samsung DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 | CoolMax 400w Power Supply | Samsung 21" LCD | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRimm862 View Post
...if it wasn't for my mac my penis would be dry and brittle by now. Thank god. No thank mac. :heart:
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:27 AM   #13
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRazeus doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
Not sure why the neighbors needed to get directly involved with guns. If you have your doubts, call the police. Breaking into a (assumed) empty house to change locks isn't the necessarily a high risk situation.
That's how we do it in the south. Guns first, ask questions later.

Quote:
Fail.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:37 AM   #14
caveman-jim
Retired

caveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
Not sure why the neighbors needed to get directly involved with guns.
This is the south, everybody's a deputy and a moonshiner.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:05 AM   #15
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
Generalize much?

As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 62,001 people, 21,997 households, and 17,113 families residing in the county. The population density was 224 people per square mile (87/km²). There were 23,033 housing units at an average density of 83 per square mile (32/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 55.27% White, 45.21% Black or African American, 0.22% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.58% from other races, and 0.98% from two or more races. 1.87% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_County,_Georgia
Furthermore, according to this site: http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/...other-measures

The % of Blacks/African Americans has actually decreased since the 2000 census (from 45% to 37%).

P.S. The main site is actually pretty cool. http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/#app/
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:18 AM   #16
swingline
loud blowers save lives

swingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundswingline can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Furthermore, according to this site: http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/...other-measures

The % of Blacks/African Americans has actually decreased since the 2000 census (from 45% to 37%).

P.S. The main site is actually pretty cool. http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/#app/
Nah, nearly everyone in that area is black.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:50 AM   #17
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Francophobia imo.

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:52 AM   #18
caveman-jim
Retired

caveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwardscaveman-jim can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Francophobia imo.
People scared of James Franco?

caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:55 AM   #19
Zero
Sass hole

If some skeezy pothead with lots of money moved into your neighbourhood...

-Robert Oppenheimer

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:30 PM   #20
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
Not a whole lot no.

Also, sorry about missed sarcasm/joke.

If you've ever been to GA, and been around the Atlanta area.. You'll know what it looks like.

Also CW. Keep your money, its likely they were white.

More so, the point being. There are A LOT of blacks in that area. Why would one family of blacks freak out a family of whites? They are living in the wrong area if thats all it takes to make them all ansty in the pantsy.
Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:46 PM   #21
wabbitslayer
Public Offender

wabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
actually, that makes sense...while it was always one of the "fastest growing" counties in the late 90s, early 2000s, it has been on the "most foreclosures" list the last several years; between the large number of vacant homes and dozens of subdivisions half-built b/c all the contractors/builders went bankrupt, there are a lot of places there to film some post apocalyptic zombie-type stuff.

Most interesting part to me is the fact they were arrested; I guess we do need to be prepared for when the authorities say "papers, please".

Quote:
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:18 PM   #22
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
actually, that makes sense...while it was always one of the "fastest growing" counties in the late 90s, early 2000s, it has been on the "most foreclosures" list the last several years; between the large number of vacant homes and dozens of subdivisions half-built b/c all the contractors/builders went bankrupt, there are a lot of places there to film some post apocalyptic zombie-type stuff.

Most interesting part to me is the fact they were arrested; I guess we do need to be prepared for when the authorities say "papers, please".
They should be expecting a lawsuit for wrongful arrest. Violation of their civil rights and all. I mean, arrested in your own home. That's just..

If enough people begin standing up for their civil rights and suing the PDs that do these things, eventually these agencies will begin to respect "due process of law" once again.

As it is now. A lot of PDs don't care, and will arrest without cause and let a DA and/or judge sort it out. It is the wrong attitude to have.
Quote:
Old Apr 24, 2012, 04:36 PM   #23
wabbitslayer
Public Offender

Quote:
They should be expecting a lawsuit for wrongful arrest.
Oh, and are they gonna get one:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...er-tryi/nMgQq/

“They just spontaneously arrested him, arrested his wife, threw them in jail, made no phone calls, made no effort to verify the truthfulness of what they were saying and told the people with the guns in essence, ‘Thank you for your good service,’” Kalonji family attorney Don Samuel said.

Don Samuel = proverbial "can of whoop ass"

Quote:
Old Apr 24, 2012, 06:17 PM   #24
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
Quote:
Now, the neighbors are the ones behind bars.
And they didn't even kill anyone.

Quote:
The father-son pair of neighborhood watchmen in the confrontation turned themselves in to the Sheriff's Office Monday evening. Robert, 45, and Branden Canoles, 18, were charged with false imprisonment, aggravated assault and criminal trespass.
Good for them.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 07:48 PM   #25
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
People in the south are just ****ed up
Indeed, This should make national, nah, WORLD news right on top of terrorist acts.

Helghast... till the end of days!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ52epZ6nWw Gaming Crisis!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9SQduS_r0 Why u mad tho?
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 07:54 PM   #26
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
And they didn't even kill anyone.

Good for them.
They also held guns, remember in the South so those guns are loaded, then the Police show up and arrested the homeowners... pretty black and white, how embarrasing... I guess those blacks will eventually move out after that incident.

Helghast... till the end of days!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ52epZ6nWw Gaming Crisis!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9SQduS_r0 Why u mad tho?
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 03:56 AM   #27
drumphil
Rage3D Veteran

drumphil can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydrumphil can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Given how easily the police could have confirmed the facts of the issue, their decision to first arrest these people is inexcusable.

12Bass: re: 9/11 nano-thermite conspiracy theory "Nanotermites... turns out it was a spelling error. Also explains the lack of explosions before the collapse."
drumphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:34 AM   #28
BackToPC
Banned

BackToPC is still being judged by the masses

Must have been sold by Honey and Vinegar realty

BackToPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:12 PM   #29
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumajo View Post
They also held guns, remember in the South so those guns are loaded.
It doesn't matter where in the world you are.. Guns are worthless unless they are loaded.

Also, it was extremely stupid for these guys to use their weapons to intimidate in the fashion they did. Lets say the homeowners carried.

These two assholes would have been gunned down and paid with their lives for being this stupid. Coming into someone else's home with guns drawn like that.

This family might end up owning the assailants trailer as well.

Bravo stupid people.
Quote: