Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Apr 15, 2012, 06:34 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

He said he was sorry give him a break. God forbid someones political views differ from yours as though that's a great reason to ban somebody.
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.5ghz - MSI Gaming OC R9 290 - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - Corsair CX750m - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2012, 07:06 PM   #32
xCLAVEx
Gone

xCLAVEx is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
He said he was sorry give him a break. God forbid someones political views differ from yours as though that's a great reason to ban somebody.
Only Neo con right wingers are pricks, there are NO radical liberal left wing asses...nope not one. Political leanings determine your prickyness.

Politics introduced into a thread about headaches...this time, it really is alientanks fault.

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Apr 15, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2012, 07:12 PM   #33
Alientank
Mr. Pinch point

Alientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Only Neo con right wingers are pricks, there are NO radical liberal left wing asses...nope not one. Political leanings determine your prickyness.
I'm not even left leaning. I'm central to most everything and believe in common sense. This isn't the first time he's been an idiot. I only made the neo-con comment because that's typical among them. Everyones a crybaby and should grow up, no remorse for others. He's shown it in political threads and he shows it here.

/soapbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 15, 2012, 07:24 PM   #34
xCLAVEx
Gone

xCLAVEx is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
I'm not even left leaning. I'm central to most everything and believe in common sense. This isn't the first time he's been an idiot. I only made the neo-con comment because that's typical among them. Everyones a crybaby and should grow up, no remorse for others. He's shown it in political threads and he shows it here.

/soapbox
There's a reason I choose not to go into the P&R forum anymore, to avoid the toxic environment that it is.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 08:57 AM   #35
Bigfoot
Rag Doll

Bigfoot can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBigfoot can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBigfoot can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Several users have reported the post and it has been dealt with.

Back to the topic at hand, please!
Old Apr 16, 2012, 01:03 PM   #36
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Have you had a CT scan of your brain? Might be a good place to start to find out why you are getting headaches?

Also stressed out lately?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 06:37 PM   #37
Shapeshifter
Rage3D Veteran

Shapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Have you had a CT scan of your brain? Might be a good place to start to find out why you are getting headaches?

Also stressed out lately?
yes to both, not sure if stress is a trigger.

When I first started to get these, they thought it was probably a tumor causing them, CT scan showed nothing (other then a dent in my skull for some reason)

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 06:45 PM   #38
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk is still being judged by the masses

don't now if it's been mentioned in the thread as I didn't read through all posts, but this medicine does wonders for migraines. probably not available in the states under that name, but the active ingredient, Ketoprofen lysine salt, is what's relevant:

http://www.drugs.com/international/oki.html

I'm a long time sufferer and at the time it's the fastest and most effective.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:52 PM   #39
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
yes to both, not sure if stress is a trigger.

When I first started to get these, they thought it was probably a tumor causing them, CT scan showed nothing (other then a dent in my skull for some reason)
What does the doctor say regarding stress? Might be worthwhile to exercise as well and have some personal time to reduce stress.

Wish you best of health.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote