Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"

Old Apr 16, 2012, 03:42 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Spring 2013 PS3, 360 and PC

http://crysis.ea.com/en_US
It should read Spring 2013 PC, Fall 2013 PS4 and Xbox 720.

I guess one can dream.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 09:32 PM   #62
clamo

clamo is still being judged by the masses

if they do put this game out I hope they don't give it a crap ending like they did with 2
clamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:02 PM   #63
icecold1983
Rage3D Veteran

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

screens look good, but so did crysis 2 early screens and we all know how that turned out.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:05 PM   #64
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Origin exclusive is poopy
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 10:49 AM   #65
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once held a door open for a complete strangerRistogod once held a door open for a complete strangerRistogod once held a door open for a complete strangerRistogod once held a door open for a complete stranger

This game will be terrible. Mark my words. 2 was indisputably terrible.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 10:51 AM   #66
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
This game will be terrible. Mark my words. 2 was indisputably terrible.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 10:53 AM   #67
acroig
Master Troll

acroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
2 was indisputably terrible.
I don't think it was terrible so I guess I dispute that.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:25 PM   #68
Meteor|WAR
STFU KAC

Meteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled with

Meteor|WAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:31 PM   #69
Mangler
RIP PC Gaming

Mangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled withMangler is not someone to be trifled with

According to Cevat Yerli, crysis 3 will be more a spiritual successor in gameplay to Crysis 1 instead of Crysis 2.

https://twitter.com/#!/RealtimeCevat/status/192681459461537793

But he has a way to really really bend the truth.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:16 PM   #70
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

Meh i enjoyed Crysis 2. Not as good as 1 and warhead, but i thought a really good shooter, and a decent length for once.
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 05:16 PM   #71
Ancient76
Radeon HD 6970

Ancient76 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
According to Cevat Yerli, crysis 3 will be more a spiritual successor in gameplay to Crysis 1 instead of Crysis 2.

https://twitter.com/#!/RealtimeCevat/status/192681459461537793

But he has a way to really really bend the truth.
Yes, it will be jungle in NY!? That's the spirit!

Btw, i always call him Levat. On my native language this can translated like person who really like to bend the truth
Old Apr 20, 2012, 06:37 PM   #72
icecold1983
Rage3D Veteran

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
i despise teaser trailers that arent realtime footage

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:53 AM   #73
Megaman
Rage3D Veteran

Megaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Well I literally just finished crysis warhead today. Damn that was short as. still have crysis 2 installed but will have that completed by 2013 crysis 3 might be the reason I upgrade my gfx card again unless GTA 5 beats it to it.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:07 AM   #74
theshadowcult
Rage3D Veteran

theshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Well I literally just finished crysis warhead today. Damn that was short as. still have crysis 2 installed but will have that completed by 2013 crysis 3 might be the reason I upgrade my gfx card again unless GTA 5 beats it to it.
I don't think gta 5 will be the that big of a leap. I think it will just be an upgrade to the rage engine like RDR and LA Noir are.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Left for Dead.
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:42 AM   #75
Megaman
Rage3D Veteran

Megaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete strangerMegaman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
I don't think gta 5 will be the that big of a leap. I think it will just be an upgrade to the rage engine like RDR and LA Noir are.
Are the recommended specs out for GTA 5? GTA 4 gives me low FPS on my GTX 570 so I reckon there will be a need to upgrade. Will crysis 3 be a new engine or an updated engine? Either way those screenshots earlier look unreal.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:51 AM   #76
Napoleonic
Rage3D Veteran

Napoleonic is still being judged by the masses

GTA5 will be a huge leap once ENB freaks are doing their job...
Old Apr 21, 2012, 06:19 AM   #77
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold1983 View Post
i despise teaser trailers that arent realtime footage
So do I.
I read that a gameplay trailer will emerge on April 24th.
Fuku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 07:17 AM   #78
theshadowcult
Rage3D Veteran

theshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Are the recommended specs out for GTA 5? GTA 4 gives me low FPS on my GTX 570 so I reckon there will be a need to upgrade. Will crysis 3 be a new engine or an updated engine? Either way those screenshots earlier look unreal.
i run a 570 and the fps is fine on my end. 40-50 i think.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Left for Dead.
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 07:24 AM   #79
Megaman
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
i run a 570 and the fps is fine on my end. 40-50 i think.
Hmmmm you know what it's got me thinking that the last time I tested it was before I OCed the CPU. Better try it again me thinks.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:29 PM   #80
demo
space cadet

demo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdemo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

GTA4 is very CPU bound.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:41 AM   #81
Meteor|WAR
STFU KAC

Meteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled withMeteor|WAR is not someone to be trifled with

OK folks, here's the trailer:

EA Posts Crysis 3 Gameplay Trailer, Box Art
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:54 AM   #82
spindoctor
Rage3D Spammer

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

as expected, it looks like an expansion pack for crysis 2 in which they found a way to shoehorn in the jungle setting. but whatever, crysis 2 was fun so i'll be getting this.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:59 AM   #83
Megaman
Rage3D Veteran

Except it looks absolutely ****ing sick! Sigh. *looks at calendar*
Old Apr 24, 2012, 12:05 PM   #84
Meteor|WAR
STFU KAC

Definitely doesn't give any sense of open world gameplay.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 12:13 PM   #85
bittermann
Rage3D Veteran

bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bittermann once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Nice...shiny green/blue and dark. Add more brown/red and turn the brightness down so you almost can't see anything and you have Doom 3.5
Old Apr 24, 2012, 12:52 PM   #86
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch is still being judged by the masses

I hope they can make the gun models a lot bigger before the game is released. I am disappointed that I can still see some scenery on the outer edges of the screen.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 01:57 PM   #87
Ne0Griever
Rage3D Veteran

Ne0Griever can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNe0Griever can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm anticipating all the boredom that I will feel when I play this game.

Fighting in swamps. Yipee.

Did they even bother making the series aesthetically pleasing anymore?
Ne0Griever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:10 PM   #88
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
I'm anticipating all the boredom that I will feel when I play this game.

Fighting in swamps. Yipee.

Did they even bother making the series aesthetically pleasing anymore?
all about the dolla.. not aesthetically focused...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:27 PM   #89
Chubz
It's a strange condition.

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

I was very much looking forward to what they had up their sleeves when Crysis 3 was first announced, but I'm seeing the same enemies, weapons, and everything.

It looks like a Crysis 2 DLC or Mission Pack rather than a brand spanking new Crysis game. Still gonna give it a shot, because the gameplay in Crysis is unlike almost anything else these days. The freedom in attacks is a breath of fresh air to say the least. It sure beats the hell out of the boring cover-based combat in so many other games.
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:39 PM   #90
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
as expected, it looks like an expansion pack for crysis 2 in which they found a way to shoehorn in the jungle setting. but whatever, crysis 2 was fun so i'll be getting this.
This. Though it does look exactly like 2. Thing it's a bit lame thats it's in N.Y again. Hope we still have the cool large buildings from 2, i loved some of those early to middle levels.
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote