Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

"

Old Apr 14, 2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Kick the baby!

bob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Saw a Veyron today. Jizzed pants.

Was not the super sports version. The proportions look a little off from the many clips I have seen. Seems way smaller than it looks on camera.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Was not the super sports version. The proportions look a little off from the many clips I have seen. Seems way smaller than it looks on camera.
I've only seen one IRL. It did seem to be small compared to what you see in photos. However it is a "sports car" as well it should be kind of small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 02:54 PM   #3
logical
Whats up my glib globs?

logical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

See one like every other week. I usually see a bumble bee looking one around. Had one fly by me at around 12 at night so fast that when I turned around to see what was making the engine sound it was already in front of me. LOL

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 14, 2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwards

veyron sound should be easily distinguishable. If you dont see a bus around you, then there's a Veryon around.

Ive noticed that with every supercar ive seen, they all look way smaller than they seem in pictures.

But something like a veyron I would expect it to be very fat.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Samsung Syncmaster 205BW (21" widescreen) on ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Catalyst 11.1a)
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Logitech Z-5300 THX 5.1 surround and Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
---AMD Dragon+ Platform---
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:07 PM   #5
logical
Whats up my glib globs?

logical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

This is the one I always see:

Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:16 PM   #6
OverclockN'
Rage3D Spammer

OverclockN' once held a door open for a complete strangerOverclockN' once held a door open for a complete strangerOverclockN' once held a door open for a complete strangerOverclockN' once held a door open for a complete stranger

Where is it? I only see legs.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:25 PM   #7
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Where is it? I only see legs.
Yeah, Logical should have stepped out of the shot.

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:27 PM   #8
logical
Whats up my glib globs?

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra 204 View Post
Yeah, Logical should have stepped out of the shot.

Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:40 PM   #9
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

The veryon is actually quite small.

If you want a big car check out a Nissan GT-R, there massive lol.

Couldn't believe the size of one, next to a NSX, made the NSX look like a model car.

Murceliago is also a very big car, very wide.
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2012, 04:35 AM   #10
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Saw veyron many times. Felt meh many times.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote