Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » More Discussions » Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

"

Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:32 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
grog
O.K.

grog is still being judged by the masses

ATI Technologies ATI HDTV Wonder - Analog TV - Windows 7

The original ATI HDTV WONDER does in fact have analog TV with composite and S-VIDEO support.

While you can not use the ATI HDTV WONDER analog with Media Center in MCE2005, Vista and Windows 7 it may be of interest that GraphEdit can still use it.

The following example shows the analog TV section of the ATI HDTV WONDER working with Windows 7 and yes the audio is working as well.

Not a good picture but in my area we don't get analog very well.
And with only weeks left for the analog TV's in the US it seemed like a good time to see if Windows 7 could use something that will soon go away!

Old Jul 21, 2009, 09:42 PM   #152
Cauptain

Cauptain is still being judged by the masses

Hello guys,

I reading all posts about graphedit.

But I have a roblem yet.

My TV Card is ATI PCIE Dual 650. My Os is Vista Ultimate 64 SP2.

How to get ONLY S-video IN on graphedit? It´s a possible? Because I never see.

Try various settings , not work for me. I dont want TV tuner...Only S-video.

Anyway??

Tks

Cauptain

Vista Ultimate SP2
8Gb Ram
2Tera HDD (2x Samsung 1TB)
Geforce 8800GTX
ATI 650 PCIE Dual
Cauptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:29 AM   #153
kaitlyny9

kaitlyny9 is still being judged by the masses

Default Advice

Hello..Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.I am not so tech savy but I hope that your tips will help people in finding their answers.
kaitlyny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 2, 2009, 04:06 PM   #154
grog
O.K.

I do not have a 650 but they are all somewhat the same in this area.
Look for the crossbar and select S-Video from the video input pull down. Also select the audio output and check the linked option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
Hello guys,

I reading all posts about graphedit.

But I have a roblem yet.

My TV Card is ATI PCIE Dual 650. My Os is Vista Ultimate 64 SP2.

How to get ONLY S-video IN on graphedit? It´s a possible? Because I never see.

Try various settings , not work for me. I dont want TV tuner...Only S-video.

Anyway??

Tks

Cauptain

Vista Ultimate SP2
8Gb Ram
2Tera HDD (2x Samsung 1TB)
Geforce 8800GTX
ATI 650 PCIE Dual
Old Aug 20, 2009, 08:23 PM   #155
cd993

cd993 is still being judged by the masses

Default Sky Tv Receiver -> PC Line-in -> Logitech X-530

Hi, I am trying to upmix the stereo out of my Sky satellite whch is connected to my pc through the line in using Graphedit. I so far have a basic set up as follows:

Line in ---> AC3 Filter ---> Outut

The problem is that there is a delay of a few seconds. I am new to all of this and would be grateful if someone could give me some pointers and suggestions of the best encoder to use and if I should be using more than one (as I noticed some peoples set ups in Graphedit have a fair few more than my basic input, encoder and output!)

Many thanks!
cd993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2009, 03:10 AM   #156
grog
O.K.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do.

If the idea is to use surround or simply expand the the sound from two channel stereo to surround then ffdshow filter might be worth a look.

Surround
This filter assumes the source is sending Dolby encoded sound stream

Keep in mind that surround normally includes introduced delays between front and rear ~20ms. With ffdshow you can set the delays as needed.

Expand
This filter will 'expand' the two channel audio to surround.

Keep in mind that normally the audio and video are synced at the processing phase and in your setup there is no physical link between the streams.

Your delay issue may also be coming from the receiver. Look for a setup option on the receiver which is sometimes called "RF Mode/Line Mode". Change the value and see if that helps. Note: You could also disable surround sound on the receiver and let ffdshow expand the sound. This may have less delay factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd993 View Post
Hi, I am trying to upmix the stereo out of my Sky satellite whch is connected to my pc through the line in using Graphedit. I so far have a basic set up as follows:

Line in ---> AC3 Filter ---> Outut

The problem is that there is a delay of a few seconds. I am new to all of this and would be grateful if someone could give me some pointers and suggestions of the best encoder to use and if I should be using more than one (as I noticed some peoples set ups in Graphedit have a fair few more than my basic input, encoder and output!)

Many thanks!
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:52 PM   #157
cd993

cd993 is still being judged by the masses

hi many thanks for replying with a suggestion! I have tried checking for such settings within my receiver but theres none and despite trying with the ffdshow filter I still have the delay. I have decided to look for a video capture card for my pc which I can then view my satelite tv on my pc and consequently be able to put a delay on the inputted streaming video, plus this way I won't have to flick between AV and PC mode on my tv as could just minimise sky!
cd993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2011, 06:44 PM   #158
themaster1

themaster1 is still being judged by the masses

Default frame size problem graphstudio

I have a bit of a problem guys. The frame size i get is rather small 320x240 what would i need to do to get 720x480 or 720x576 ?

themaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:19 PM   #159
LeonidasVouros
Radeon HD 6850

LeonidasVouros is still being judged by the masses

Default LIVE VIDEO PREVIEW WITH T200 ATI DRIVER

Ok Grog I need your advice....
Up to now and for more than 3 years I am using a x800pro vivo with cat 6.3 and WDM SP THIS setup allows me to have live video input WITH NO DELAY in my pc monitor and do LIVE video capture WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IN MY WORK as I use the video in to control the unit that does video comes from.....
Unfortunately these kind of radeons (x800) seem to be obsolete and weakalthough they are the last of their kind that can use WDM SP driver with no delay in overlay video....

LATEST RADEONS LIKE 1800VIVO OR 1900 VIVO OR 2900 VIVO ETC CAN'T DO VIDEO CAPTURE WITH NO DELAY AS THEY ARE USING EITHER THE WDM NSP OR THE T200 DRIVER WITH MMC 9.10 VERSION WHICH PRODUCES A VIDEO LAG OG 0.2 SEC AT LEAST....
Can i use graph edit to bypass this video lag?
Old Dec 22, 2013, 10:11 AM   #160
EverydayDiesel

EverydayDiesel is still being judged by the masses

I see all of these analog examples which are great but here in Texas we no longer have analog signals. Does anyone have an example that will work with digital? It would be greatly appreciated! I have a USB ATI/Diamond TVW750U
EverydayDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote