Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

"

Old Feb 28, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Thumbs up Free - Killzone 3 Multiplayer starting Today

To celebrate Killzone 3’s first anniversary, we’re releasing a standalone version of the game’s online component on PlayStation Store today. Dubbed “Killzone 3 Multiplayer,” it includes the Guerrilla Warfare, Warzone, and Operations game modes, as well as the original Killzone 3 maps and all Killzone 3 DLC maps. Best of all, it’s free to try – you can play any of the maps and modes until you reach the rank of Sergeant I.

If you want to keep playing, attain higher ranks, and earn any of Killzone 3 Multiplayer’s four exclusive new Trophies, you can unlock the full version for only $15. Doing so will net you a 24-hour double XP bonus, three free unlock points, the ability to set up clans and custom games, and access to the Botzone mode to help hone your combat skills.

For those who already own Killzone 3 (or decide to purchase the full version of Killzone 3 Multiplayer), we have another anniversary treat: this weekend will be Double XP Weekend! Starting on Friday, March 2 at 8:00am Pacific time, and lasting until Monday, March 5 at 2:00am Pacific time, all XP earned in online Killzone 3 matches will be doubled. The trial version of Killzone 3 Multiplayer is excluded from the Double XP Weekend, of course – we wouldn’t want you to hit that Sergeant I rank too quickly!

And as a reminder, if you enjoy playing this trial multiplayer demo and also want to experience the game’s exciting single-player campaign, you can always purchase the full version of Killzone 3 on Blu-ray at retailers.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...le-xp-weekend/

I played Killzone 3 MP for few months and it is really fun and full of mayhem so I would definitely recommend it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:03 AM   #2
Renocide
Rage3D Veteran

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

I'll be playing this weekend again for sure!

Gotham City Imposter bugs are driving me away from that game so I am looking for something to change up too.
Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:32 PM   #3
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

if you want to play it beyond Sergeant I, you can get it for $15 at PSN or if you are a PSN+ member like me, you can get it for $7.50.

I think this is a hell of a deal and I wonder whether Sony will just start selling Online Multiplayer for ps3 exclusives from now on.
and give multiplayer for free until a certain rank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad