Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 11, 2008, 08:51 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
I sure hope Bethesda use or at least take serious notes from some of the many fantastic Oblivion mods and implement them properly into Fallout3.
I wouldn't put too much hope into that since they didn't do that with the many gameplay improving mods for Morrowind.
Old Apr 11, 2008, 08:56 PM   #92
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiak View Post
I wouldn't put too much hope into that since they didn't do that with the many gameplay improving mods for Morrowind.
If anything, Oblivion got dumber...

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2008, 04:34 PM   #93
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC View Post
Collector's Edition details... ( genci88 )
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=71146

I'm almost sold for the ****ing bobblehead.

The art book should be amazing.

But I'm disappointed there is no iguana on a stick.
Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 12, 2008, 05:52 PM   #94
sMashPiranha
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sMashPiranha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
I'm almost sold for the ****ing bobblehead.

The art book should be amazing.

But I'm disappointed there is no iguana on a stick.
I'd settle for a bottle of Nuka Cola even, or some Buffout.
sMashPiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2008, 06:17 PM   #95
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

i want Jet.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2008, 12:27 AM   #96
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

I want a super stimpack, just to see how painful that damn thing is.

It never looked comfortable.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 05:21 PM   #97
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I want a super stimpack, just to see how painful that damn thing is.

It never looked comfortable.
Neither did the ball gag.

For various reasons.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:12 AM   #98
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiak View Post
Neither did the ball gag.

For various reasons.

Uh, Zed? The gimp's asleep...
Old Apr 16, 2008, 04:22 PM   #99
John C Flett
Grumpy Bunny

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

Slightly off topic but I was checking out the local charity shops today and picked up a copy of "The best of the Ink Spots" CD for £2.99! Great find. It includes "Maybe" and "I don't want to set the world on fire". Listening to it this afternoon has done more to make me want Fallout 3 than most of the official publicity.
John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2008, 08:16 AM   #100
Blundaar
SPOON!

Blundaar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Flett View Post
Slightly off topic but I was checking out the local charity shops today and picked up a copy of "The best of the Ink Spots" CD for Ł2.99! Great find. It includes "Maybe" and "I don't want to set the world on fire". Listening to it this afternoon has done more to make me want Fallout 3 than most of the official publicity.
Off topic? Not in the least (you lucky bast...).
Blundaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2008, 07:36 PM   #101
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Talking Fallout 3: Collector's Edition Unvieled

Online retailer, Gamestop unveiled today the first details regarding Fallout 3: Collector's Edition.

The official release date for Fallout 3 is "Fall 2008", but gamestop states that Fallout 3: Collector's Edition will be released on October 7, 2008. The Pc version retails for $69.99 while Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions cost $79.99 each.

The collector edition includes:
- Vault Boy Bobblehead.
- "The Art of Fallout" hardcover book featuring 100 pages of never seen before concept art and commentary.
- "The Making of Fallout" DVD.
- The entire set comes in a "fully customized metal lunchbox".

Source

For the Fallout fans... (hope this isn't a repost...)

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2008, 10:00 PM   #102
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

It is a repost. On the same page.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 03:13 AM   #103
klutzon
Found his way home

Quote:
It is a repost. On the same page.
Sorry. For not seeing that before.

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)

Quote:
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Quote:
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
Old Apr 18, 2008, 07:41 AM   #104
TheNGTV
EGG

TheNGTV is still being judged by the masses

Well, first link stopped working for me so repost was appreciated.
TheNGTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2008, 09:37 AM   #105
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNGTV View Post
Well, first link stopped working for me so repost was appreciated.

This is true.

'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 09:49 AM   #106
klutzon
Found his way home

Quote:
This is true.

'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Aw...

Thanks man. It's rare for me to catch you saying something nice, glad it's about me when I did...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 18, 2008, 06:07 PM   #107
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutzon View Post

It's rare for me to catch you saying something nice, glad it's about me when I did...

As for the game, im getting the collectors just for the bobble head, I don't care if the game delivers or not... who ever thought of that can have my babies.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2008, 11:32 PM   #108
Drift3r
Radeon R600

Drift3r is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I sure hope Bethesda use or at least take serious notes from some of the many fantastic Oblivion mods and implement them properly into Fallout3.
Bethesda depends on player mods to finish off their games. With their track record I won't be picking this game up. Sorry but Bethesda is no Black Isles, Bioware or Troikia when it comes to weaving a story in game that is worth playing out side of gimmicky "Finish my work" player mods. This game is reeking of Bethesda whoring out the Fallout ip to dupe non-Fallout fans with Oblivion style gameplay with guns and a new texture pack.

Last edited by Drift3r : Apr 20, 2008 at 11:32 AM.
Drift3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2008, 05:48 PM   #109
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2008/...ut_3_preview/1

if anyone missed this.

The ending, which is designed on the same branching model as in the first games, has grown further now too so that there are now around 500 endings on offer.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2008, 05:52 PM   #110
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

still not as many as fallout 1 and 2.
Old Apr 19, 2008, 09:00 PM   #111
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
still not as many as fallout 1 and 2.
Well, naturally. This is a Bethesda title. The endings will be determined by which weapon you use to kill in the unavoidable combat within the linear quests.

You killed Boss #1 with a rifle: Ending 1.
You killed Boss #1 with hand to hand: Ending 2.

So on and so forth..

I can't wait to see how much they allow the journal to make all my decisions for me this time around!
Old Apr 22, 2008, 06:12 AM   #112
SH64
MAXIMUM TECH

SH64 is still being judged by the masses

No demo planned.
Quote:
Bethesda's Pete Hines said it, "there's no way to portion off a section and have it stand on its own without putting the whole game in the demo, which we're just not going to do. So no demo, sorry."
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=133899

well whatever works for the best!
SH64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2008, 08:21 AM   #113
Blundaar
SPOON!

Blundaar is still being judged by the masses

Translation- this game is less than 2 hours long.
Guess I shouldn't laugh, I pre-ordered the C.E.

Last edited by Blundaar : Apr 22, 2008 at 08:25 AM.
Blundaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2008, 08:35 AM   #114
SH64
MAXIMUM TECH

SH64 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blundaar View Post
Translation- this game is less than 2 hours long.
Guess I shouldn't laugh, I pre-ordered the C.E.
But it has 200 endings remember ?
SH64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2008, 09:05 AM   #115
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

No wide open area game like this ever seems to have a demo so no big surprise there really.

After a texture pack upgrade ala Oblivion, I'm sure the game will be good.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 12:06 PM   #116
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
No wide open area game like this ever seems to have a demo so no big surprise there really.

After a texture pack upgrade ala Oblivion, I'm sure the game will be good.
so.. a texture pack will somehow make the game good? it will turn it from oblivion with guns into what fallout 3 should be? how bizarre.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 12:46 PM   #117
klutzon
Found his way home

Fallout 3 Violence is 'Kill Bill Style'

A few days ago, [Megagames] published some leaked Fallout 3 screenshots along with a comment stating that "the game's dismemberment system also seems to be gruesome and unprecedentedly realistic". (The screens were later pulled off as per Bethesda's request).

Today, Bethesda's public relations representative, Peter Hines, explained that violence is not the Fallout 3's focal point and that it is not that realistic.

"We don't want it to be the focal point of the game, but it is what it is. It's a violent world, and so the combat should be violent as a result", said Peter Hines.

"I think we've done it to the extent that it's not realistic. It's a bit more tongue-in-cheek. It's Quentin Tarantino. So it's not storming the beaches of Normandy in Saving Private Ryan, where it looks like it's actually happening. It's more Kill Bill. It's violence that's a bit more over the top so it's more comical than disturbing."

"It's definitely a game for grownups. It always has been. I think we've been very clear about that"
, Hines concluded. "This is a mature title for mature audiences. It's not a game for kids."

Source

Some mo info fo yo asses...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 22, 2008, 06:13 PM   #118
Pr()ZaC
Banned

Pr()ZaC is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Bring it on! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pr()ZaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2008, 06:47 PM   #119
Rockshocker
Rage3D Veteran

Rockshocker is still being judged by the masses

Reading this thread makes me want to play through and finish Fallout 2 for once. Does anyone know if it supports widescreen resolutions or if there is any mods to go with it these days? Frack I wonder if I can find the disks lol

Last edited by Rockshocker : Apr 22, 2008 at 06:49 PM.
Rockshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2008, 09:29 PM   #120
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

I ought to finish FA2 as well.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote