Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2011, 01:43 AM   #203
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Anti Air has sucked in every single bf game. In 1942 a good pilot would just dive bomb the hell out of any armor and Anti-air guns. On the ground you just cant point straight up, which makes it impossible to defend against dive bombers
Two fixes for that. One, make the vehicle tougher but no respawn. So no more dive bombing because the vehicales just became far more important. Or two, get better at using the Anti-Air weapons, apart from the rocket, i have no trouble taking out the helicopters in BC2.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote