Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:49 PM   #3504
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukilla View Post
The severe stuttering with nvidia 8/9/gt200 cards is caused by the latest couple of drivers

what the hell is nvidia doing

Ps.- Thanks for the help guys.
Is this true? because I got some nasty..I mean nasty stutter. I am running dual 460's (768mb) in SLI and most of the time things are great but when I move there is some serious stutter. Not enough that would hamper the game but enough to annoy the crap out of me.

I though I read here that disabling Hyperthreading would work? Any help would be appreciative.

Last edited by AllexxisF1 : Oct 25, 2011 at 07:58 PM.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote