View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2006, 03:47 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default My movies , xvid / dvix / svcd are skipping!!

Just got myself an xvid movie to watch and its skipping on every second frame , smooth/skip/smooth/skip... i thought it was just a bad encode, so i watched a dvd movie and its doing it aswell.

My games are no problem now after getting a new motherboard but my movies

Just found this post

Quote:
My system was defined in device manager as "ACPI single processor PC".
Later I installed another CPU(the same as above) and my system now is "ACPI multiprocessor PC" and here I got all the problems:
DiVX and DVD cannot be played, I mean I can play it but movie all the time jumps FORWARDfor few seconds and then plays Ok and jumps again... It's not resyncronization,no, video and sound are Ok it just jumps ... If I change driver for system back to single processor it's OK... What could it be?
Hmmm although i do have the dual core drivers and optimizer , maybe its acpi related

Last edited by Pirate Neilsouth : Oct 30, 2006 at 06:22 PM.
Pirate Neilsouth is offline   Reply With Quote