View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2020, 01:43 PM   #11
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Ok...

After poking at my TaiChi and my Wraith Spire...

Mounting the cooler has to be done out of the case or requires some type of foam backing placed between the plate and the tray.

The screws aren't easy to push down and there's nothing holding the backplate in. If your case has a deep space between the back of the board and the tray, the plate will fall.

Yeesh...

I only played with the prism before that clips on. So I didn't think it would be that different.

Hopefully other mobos have some double sided tape patches holding the plate on. Unfortunately mine does not.

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote