View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2005, 02:01 AM   #29
gts007
Radeon Sea Islands

gts007 is still being judged by the masses

if you're working out regularly get the GNC weight gainer. It's a high protein/high carb powder that worked so good on me it was kinda scary. I gained 10 lbs in 14 days on my 3 day split routine and haven't had to buy another tub since. You should also eat alot of smaller-size meals throughout the day instead of pigging out twice a day, this helps keep your fast metabolism in check plus it's just healthier. If you really want to turn into a nazi about it, have a daily caloric intake and keep a written record of it. I don't do that, but I do eat every chance I get and I try not to eat saturated junk because all that's gonna do is pass through. So chicken, potatoes, eggs, pasta, tuna, tri-tip (for long-term health reasons I try not to eat red meat more than once a week)....and don't be like me and forget your fruits and veggies. BTW it does start costing alot of $$$ to eat like this but if you wanna play you gotta pay. I've gained about 30lbs over the last year.

and of course, poump teh shet out of skiny whity boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidxa
should i be concerned about the cholesterol levels associated with eggs?
in the long term, yes. But that's all concentrated in the yoke. The white part is fine and that's what has the most protein anyway. I used to eat nothing but eggs and red meat (I once ate 12 eggs in one day) and then thought about what could happen 30 years down the road so I eat that stuff in moderation now and get my potein from powder.

btw not to turn this into a health thread, but you've got to start eating whole wheat bread with your sandwiches, it's so much better for digestion than white bread!

Last edited by gts007 : Jan 5, 2005 at 02:38 AM.
gts007 is offline   Reply With Quote