View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2005, 12:18 AM   #8
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidxa
Carbs eh....

Yeah, this might help you guys make even more suggestions.

I dont care if its fatty foods or whatever.
Its VERY VERY easy for me to turn (what little i have) fat into muscle because of my body structure.

So, my understanding now is that carbs help you to put fat on, whereas protein simply helps to produce lean muscle mass

Give me more diet and foods suggestions please, the fattier the better, so long as its not too unhealthy or clogs up my arteries.
Well form my experience, protein helps people to lose weight fast - providing they excersize.

Carbs help with fat if you don't excersize - or muscle if you do.