View Single Post
Old May 17, 2010, 02:35 AM   #6
plasmafish
ionized

plasmafish is still being judged by the masses

Doesn't anyone find this conversation between the supposed CEO and supposed former friend quite short? I don't know the authenticity of it but I wouldn't back them up personally because facebook has done some shady things with privacy and the control of users personal information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
That's EXACTLY what I would've said. People are making such a big deal out of nothing.

Think about it, you make this site for people to store information on. All their personal information, their personal email. For no reason.

And they do it. And thousands of people do it. Of course I'm going to go to my friend and say "holy **** man, I just stumbled on a gold mine. Dumb****s like these people are giving me all their information!"

I'm sure Steve Jobs has had the same conversation with Woz one time or another. Can't believe people actually buy this ****! And for a premium! Push the sale!
It used to be a private only registration through student university and college email addresses. Everyone whined that it wasn't available to other schools and people not in the facebook program and should be public. It then became a public social networking site with the likes of myspace. Before it became like myspace it was a good place to connect with classmates and people of similar interest at your university/college.
plasmafish is offline   Reply With Quote