View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2014, 10:29 PM   #52
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
What did you try to do to your brother's rig? Did you try to do manually uninstalled the old driver as I posted previously above? BTW, don't use the AMD cleaner utility. That thing could mess up only if it's the AMD based machine.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
He tried just a benign uninstall and reinstall of the new betas.

I noticed that he had not installed drivers for some of the bluetooth stack etc for the board so I did that and looking at dependencies that could be a cause for errors.

My fault as I did this for him but it;s looking probable that it may be connected.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote