View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2019, 08:08 PM   #56
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
The CBD may not have worked for sleeping. But THC sure can do a great job. So might want to try an edible or oil. Then aim for around 10Mg if your not exactly used to how it may affect you.

I have a number of family members that suffer from chronic pain and it has helped immensely.
My GF gave me some CBD oil here when the problems first started and it did nothing.

The Melatonin I was taking 40mg and it did nothing to keep me asleep or help me stay asleep. I am going to stop taking the sleeping pills as they've done nothing but give me severe dry mouth....

The pain was so severe today I was shaking at work....
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote