View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2019, 09:27 AM   #51
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
So yesterday the owner fired an employee, like a week before the holidays.... The office manager and I said that was a dick a move. Could've waited until after the holidays to do that...

The psycho hasn't been seen now for a week and a half, no phone call or anything. She stopped off yesterday at 4:00pm to pickup the random guy she is ****ing from the company downstairs and we were all like WTF?

The last new hire we hired back in June hasn't been seen for 2 weeks. Again no phone call or anything. Came to pickup a pay cheque yesterday and wished us a Merry Christmas and left.

My headache is pretty bad today, constant non-stop pain instead of the periodic sharp pain... Still haven't got a date on the CT Scan... Wasn't a very good weekend either, especially when trying to get Christmas shopping done and I'm constantly in pain.
I think it's safe to say the job is literally killing you.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote