View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2019, 11:40 AM   #37
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
So things didn't go well at the appointments yesterday. Have another scheduled for next week. Nothing has changed basically. But at this point its not going to kill me and I am reluctant to do surgery if it isn't. I will know more of the surgical options next week but it could be months before I do the surgery even if I do it.

Saw Phsyciatrist/Therapist/Councilor/Whatever right after. As she explained that finding someone this day in age is a lot more difficult then it used to be. She even said Women are just crazy now, especially in my age group. Coming from her that's just strange. But as she explained coupled with your situation at work and at home and now with the diagnosis it will be difficult. Gave me some **** to read and to make attainable goals and work on self motivation blah blah blah. I just have no drive to do anything anymore. Nothing I do makes me happy at all.

Got home, mom immediately told me that I blame her for my situation. Can't see how. All night screaming and yelling is all I heard. Got no sleep again, only about 2 hours....
Do you time or energy to read a good book?
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote