View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2019, 07:18 AM   #33
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So things didn't go well at the appointments yesterday. Have another scheduled for next week. Nothing has changed basically. But at this point its not going to kill me and I am reluctant to do surgery if it isn't. I will know more of the surgical options next week but it could be months before I do the surgery even if I do it.

Saw Phsyciatrist/Therapist/Councilor/Whatever right after. As she explained that finding someone this day in age is a lot more difficult then it used to be. She even said Women are just crazy now, especially in my age group. Coming from her that's just strange. But as she explained coupled with your situation at work and at home and now with the diagnosis it will be difficult. Gave me some **** to read and to make attainable goals and work on self motivation blah blah blah. I just have no drive to do anything anymore. Nothing I do makes me happy at all.

Got home, mom immediately told me that I blame her for my situation. Can't see how. All night screaming and yelling is all I heard. Got no sleep again, only about 2 hours....
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad