View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Thumbs up KAC Summer Supplies Giveaway is now LIVE

THE SURPRISE
So gays, got some summer surprises lined up for you. Giveaways are going to run for a week. That means at least 1 game per day but maybe more as well. The surprise this time around is that you no longer know what you will win. Since I am an evil twisted mind, I will continue to shift surprises on each day depending on my mood without warning. Surprises would be posted at 12 PM GMT+4.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND WHAT YOU WILL GET
What this means for you is simple. Subscribe to this thread and post away. Higher posts = higher supplies. No higher than 5 posts per day though because Dave gonna poump the shet out of me. A winner would be able to win at least 1 game per day. There could be multiple winners in a day and one of these days could potentially have bumper prizes. Continue to tell me games you would like to own and I may make exceptions as well.

WHAT COULD A BUMPER SUPPLY LOOK LIKE
Some grand prizes could include games like:
Max Payne 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Modern Warfare 3 (RU, requires VPN activation)
Kingdoms of Amalur
$30 of your choice of game (can also paypal money if you would like to purchase something that is frickin' $60 or some such).

WHAT CAN A WINNER DO
The winner has option to exercise his/her right to win (that is get the game) or handover the prize to the next guy they would like to give away the game to. Transferring rights to another winner implies that other person loses chance to win and the winner has another go in the next rounds. Once a winner wins and claims the game s/he is not eligible for rest of the daily prizes but is still eligible for the bumper prize that can happen on any day. All posts in this thread qualify for Bumper Supply.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE
Finally, if you would like to contribute to giving away free games to the gays on here, please either PM me and/or post in this thread. Happy to take offers and run it as part of the overall package.

RULES
Same rules apply. 500 posts or higher OR membership at least 2010 or less in terms of years.

Let the supplies begin.

CURRENT SUPPLIES
Supplies list thus far; purchased or in pipeline and ready to go... (S) = Steam and (O) = Origin

Darkness 2 (S)
NFS Hot Pursuit (O)
Space Marine (S)
Red Faction Armageddon + DLC (S)
Darksiders (S)
Metro 2033 (S)
Civilization 5 (S)
Mass Effect 3 (O)
Diablo 3 Guest Pass X 21
Duke Nukem Forever (S)
L.A. Noire (S)
Payday The Heist (S)
Max Payne 3

Skyrim (S)

BONUS SUPPLIES

SMITE X 2
Dirt Showdown
Deus Ex HR
Hitman Blood money
Nexuiz X 21

THEM DAILY WINNERS
10th July - Treeckcold57 - Darkness 2
11th July - Eisberg - Payday: The Heist
11th July - Ray16 - Diablo 3 Guest Pass
12th July - bman212121 - Duke Nukem Forever
13th July - Napoleonic - Space Marine
13th July - Danny Nissan - Hitman Blood Money and Nexuiz

THEM BUMPER SUPPLY WINNER(S)
12th July - Spyder - Dirt Showdown and L.A. Noire
13th July - wonder squirrel - Max Payne 3

Last edited by KAC : Jul 13, 2012 at 02:12 PM.