View Single Post
Old Sep 27, 2014, 07:51 PM   #30
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Well, their marketing also sucks in the US, and they didn't even bring the Z2 here. I didn't even know what the Z1s was until I started digging in the T-Mobile site, I knew all the other phones T-Mobile had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
Not to mention that all the guys in the stores immediately direct everyone to the Samsung Galaxy 5. Then in every T-mobile store I have been in they have all the other brands clustered around the GS5, but the Z1S is off in its own corner. Lots of times the Z1S handset isn't even charged. It really is no wonder to me that the thing didn't sell well.
Yup, here in Canada as well. Not a huge push for it at all. The few peeps who i know who are looking into them are from word of mouth. Not sure wtf is going on... its just like the whole Camera field, people push Canon and Nikon before anything else yet there are many other brands/models that are a lot better yet dont get the spot light.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote