View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2019, 01:46 PM   #39
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Fair enough when you explain it like that. Anyway I submitted my claim and have had confirmation that it has been accepted and will ship within the next 30 days. I actually tried the bundled AKG earphones and they are actually quite good. Will probably still give the Galaxy buds to the wife although she has the wireless iPhone earbuds so it'll be interesting to see which she thinks is best.

With regards to the phone I'm acually using the gestures which I was initially against but it's the only way to get fullscreen. Quite liking it TBH. One strange thing is that although I've enabled rotate screen it doesn't do it like my S8 did which was natively. Now a little icon appears that I have to touch to change the orientation which can be a pain when I want to play a video in landscape. Other than that still super happy with the phone and will most likely keep until the S12 comes out.
Make sure you have auto rotate turned on in the pull down menu (i know you said you had rotate turned on, you might need to just disable and re-enable it), also make sure you don't have it portrait locked. As auto rotation works fine for me. Also, did you update your phone when you recieved it, as there was an update put out on release day to fix various issues, main on being with the fingerprint scanner.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Mar 16, 2019 at 01:51 PM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote