View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2019, 04:10 PM   #34
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
Not sure what number they gave you, but going thru Samsung, I could get $550 trade in on my Note 8, going thru T-Mobile, it is only $155 (Went into their store front and spoke directly with the Manager and Assistant manager, so the amount is the same as what their web page said). Going thru Verizon it was $270, and Best Buy was equal to Samsung's offer. (I was looking into possibly switching to T-Mobile).

Of course, I went the note 5 route thru verizon (my current Carrier) as they would give me $200 for it (all other's it was $150 or less, as I gave my Note 8 to my Girlfriend. (got my S10+ yesterday.. the phone kicks ass).

For those that are wanting the Powerless Power share option (charging other devices) It DOES NOT work if you have a case on the phone. Not a biggie, I really didn't plan on using it, but I still wanted to test it.
It works fine with a case for me. I have a few spigen cases none of them have issues.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote