Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:44 AM   #5096
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Don't you just love it when your squad is absolutely busting its ass to capture points left and right and dominate enemy positions and the rest of the team is laying around doing absolutely nothing? Just tonight, Xplode, JonZ, and I were rolling around on Caspian Border in a tank for at least 5-10+ minutes and had captured all 5 flags on the map. We get blown up by a helicopter or jet and guess what happens - we lose literally everything we've worked for! So then the moment we grab another tank, we dominate again. And then the moment we die, our team allows the other to completely dominate us! Before long, we're left with no spawn points and must spawn in way back at the main base. The amount of complete crap players in this game astounds me. 14-15 or so were not even in a squad, either. Never in my life have I seen so many terrible players in an online game. Even Bad Company 2 wasn't this bad. What the Hell is up with this? Has anyone else had similar bad experiences? It literally felt like our team was resting on the shoulders of my tiny squad of three players. Pathetic.
you're lucky you got the whole squad together doing stuff. usually i am the only one doing anything in a squad of complete idiots. I joined once and all 3 players had the same sqaud perk enabled, even though with their rank, they would have had access to more. just facepalm situations...
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote