View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2020, 09:08 PM   #34
the_sextein
Radeon Evergreen

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

And your point is? So Intel's hard drives are adding support for AMD's PCIE 4.0 interconnect so that their customers can benefit from PCIE 4.0 hard drives? If you are implying that PCIE 4.0 interface on hard drives are a reason to wait a year and buy a slower performing CPU then you are grasping at straws in my opinion.

I don't go off talking about how Intel's data centers are making them money and how their stock market value is stronger than ever. I don't poke at AMD for not having hard drives ect. I don't care about brands. I'll buy from both Intel and AMD. If people prefer AMD and want to support them even when they are slower I am fine with that. I just don't see the point in attacking a company that many of us own because you have an unwarranted bias. My comments are facts about performance regarding gaming, that's all. You won't see any difference between PCIE 4.0 in gaming weather it's hard drives or GPU's.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote