View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2019, 05:03 PM   #129
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Mirage can use clones while dropping from the launch. Also people will fly low, and then change direction and hunt you when they see where you drop.
I know about Mirage, as I play that legend the majority of the time, but it doesn't eliminate the players from view, All Mirage does is send off 2 decoys with the same colored smoke as our squad has, and as you are aware, all players have a colored smoke trailing them also allowing to easily track all players. We are aware of watching low, high, all around, and nobody is near us (no players, no smoke, nothing). There is also no way to fly low and then miraculously all of sudden re-gain enough altitude to reach the zone we are heading for. What I am talking about is there is nobody near are zone, nobody heading remotely close to it, specially close enough to even come close to landing in our zone, yet squads just litterer appear out of know where. We have watched the entire ship jump within the first few seconds (according to the counter on the screen), and we wait to jump so we can reach the far end of the map, and people still just appear, which is basically impossible. So it's either a glitch, or a net code issue..

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote