Thread: Pockemon Go
View Single Post
Old Aug 6, 2020, 08:44 PM   #8
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You can have multiple instances of your own account?
one person can make multiple accounts. but most of the time you need separate devices for each one. just about any hardcore person has more than 1 account.

some samsung phones can have 2 separate accounts going at the same time, with the apps being from different stores.

got my first big boy shiny yesterday. was on my 6th raid. some people have done 50+ rayquaza raids and no shiny.

bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote