Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:11 AM   #3826
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I really do hope we see some optimization in the coming days from both ATi and DICE.

I'm not sure why but sometimes the game reports 60fps and it's a little chunky, other times it reports 45 and is smooth as glass, sometimes 45 and herky jerky, it's very inconsistent in the actual performance of the game.

I think a lot of it has to do with netcode too, when servers start lagging it starts jerking around and gets a serious "low fps" feeling even though radeonpro tells me otherwise.

The game also has very strange dips down into the 20s and 30's when seemingly nothing very "intensive" happens, then a second later it streams right back up to 60fps and it's like it never happened.

Also of note, the leaked CAP4's didnt seem to do anything for me. If anything, they still stutter a bit like CAP3's do. I'm gonna uninstall them tonight and go 11.10b3 capless and see if I was crazy or not.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Last edited by _TiTaNiuM : Oct 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote