View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2015, 09:32 AM   #238
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Yes this is amazing and no android phone even comes close. No more trim issues etc. In this case performance increases with capacity so the 128GB model is much faster than the 16 GB model. I think I'll get an iPhone but I missed the T-Mobile deal on it.

The main t-mobile deal was for the 16gb version. The other ones were only a deal if you already had a iphone or other high end android device (note, S6, G line, etc). However, I do think those got tweaked back to normal last week.

The g/f's rose gold 64gb showed up today, pretty slick. That android to ios app that apple put out works perfectly. This was her first time using her fingerprint as a password for stuff, seeing the expression on her face with that quality of life improvement was priceless.