Thread: Apple thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:45 PM   #43
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yeah FaceID is pretty smooth. Just a touch faster this iteration around but its due to iOS 13 and not new hardware.

Triple camera is nice, night mode is nicer. Touch better quality on the telephoto and normal lens is nice too.

Ultrawide is good but in well lit areas. It suffers when its darker and night mode doesnt work with that lens.

Same stuff with the processor, faster than the competition by a mile. Same stuff with the RAM, lacking compared to the competition(iPhone will probably lose all 'speed' tests where opening apps and keeping them in memory matters). But will trounce on anything doing any real work like encoding or filtering videos/photos.

Overall this is the iPhone X(SS) a second iterative iPhone. This should have been a new design but I guess next year will have to be the year. I really wish they would go back to the iPhone 5 look which the new iPad pros are modeled after. Those were my favorite looking iPhones by far.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote