Thread: Apple thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2019, 05:00 PM   #32
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'm sticking with my XS Max 256Gb for now. The 3rd camera on the 11 Pro Max is nice, but not enough of an incentive for me to upgrade on its own. Nothing else about the 11 really does anything for me. We'll see what next September holds.

my note 8 was giving me problems since they replaced it after the bike wreck
Asurion replacement phones suck

and it would not connect to the new phone to do the android to ios transfer but another note 8 he had would
guy said it maybe a bad antenna

so I get to reload all my apps and crap manually

oh well the 150 bucks trade in paid for the apple care and I canceled Asurion for 2 years
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote