Thread: Xbx1 or PS4 PRO
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2018, 10:48 AM   #37
Jay20016
Truth Doesn't Make Fact

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Canít get the one x to work with my current surround sound system. Currently I have a sky box that is connected to the tv and a Panasonic blue ray player with surround sound connected to tv through the HDMI arc input. The tv was set up for simplink and used to switch on along with the Panasonic when I switched on sky. Since plugging my one x Into tv via HDMI I only get stereo through the tv speakers and no sound output from the Panasonic. Even sound test on Panasonic doesnít work.

Anyone got any ideas.
So it is a Panasonic home theater in a box that combines the receiver and Blu-ray player into one?

ARC has been iffy with me on some brands of components not wanting to with together at all.

"Donít waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes youíre ahead, sometimes youíre behind. The race is long and, in the end, itís only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote