Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2011, 01:24 PM   #5247
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglaster View Post
EXACTLY.

Today, most of BF3 games are resumed to :

- Attack Chopper coming...
- Pipipipipipiipi
- LOCKE'D
- Tututututututu
- Flares.......

And the chopper have 2 goddmans flares !!

Also, the stinger takes SO MUCH time to lock and perfectly signal the foe of the current weapon status :

- Searching
- Fired, missile incoming.

This is bullshit and should be fixed.
See and there's the rub. Helo's are important to the battle and should be in my opinion somewhat harder to shoot down than planes.

I think the stinger should be more powerful and lock on quicker but how about only one dude on you team having access to it. Or do what POE mod did and put weapons on the ground in certain places to be picked up.

I have no problem with making one weapon powerful. I just think having fewer of them allowed on the map at any one time is the way to go.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote