Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2011, 12:36 PM   #5244
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Tuesday's update will be really great with the tweaks they announced. The flash and the INRV being the biggest one's affected.

Personally after playing a decent amount of time this weekend the biggest thing that has stood out is the obvious resurgence of air power into the game. I am sure there was room for some changes, but since Stingers are absolutely useless and most pilots are concentrating on ground attack instead of air to air. We are getting pounded in the ass pretty hard by air power.

I'm willing to give it some time, but damn its not easy anymore. God forbid those guys ever get traditional iron bombs.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote