Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2011, 05:14 AM   #5239
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Still love this game. I've started playing a bit more defensively, instead of just running from one checkpoint to the next I'll stop and defend the one for a few minutes. Never knew you instant kill people from the front with the knife.

I personally like most of the maps, I don't think they any are suited for 64 players though. I'm sticking to the 32-48 player range, provides a better game speed without sacrificing action.

I suck as a Jet. I try to hop in every so often and I get in the air make a pass at a tank or try to take on another Jet. The Jet loses me in the air and suddenly i'm getting chain gunned from behind. Then it's lucky if I last more than 15 seconds. There are some really good jet and chopper pilots, you can just see them move in the air and dodge back down close to ground when they get a lock. I know this because I can't even touch them with 3 stinger missiles. I would prefer Engi has more stinger missiles but hell he's already an overplayed class.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote