View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2019, 01:30 AM   #134
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
It's not packet loss, it's happening to all 3 of us in the group, one of which is my son's friend who is on a completely different internet provider/network. I get what you are saying, but it happens to often to be anything you mentioned.

I do suspect it has something to do with the net code, but it is game/server side, or the connection of other players. As there are discussions and articles out there talking about players differences in latency/ping and how they affect the experience. Most of them have come to the conclusion that low ping players are at a disadvantage in APEX vs higher ping players. We get 25 to 40 ms in the game, which is consistent with all other games we play, and no packet loss. (I would be pissed if it was packet loss with the connection I have an the price I pay for it)

I didn't see your next response till I typed the above.

If it is a hack, I hope they find a way to put an end to it. If it is net code, or how they handle latency compensation, I hope they get it fixed.
Its 100% a hack, i looked it up after i saw it happen. Its the nature of free games, they are crazy easier to hack
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote