View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2019, 12:27 AM   #4
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
1440p at 120Hz and 4K at 60Hz with current video cards. Since it already has HDMI 2.1 ports though, it will be able to handle [email protected] with HDR as well as 8K. Just need Nvidia to release HDMI 2.1 cards.
they need to release drivers to do G-SYNC and freesync over HDMI at all or maybe a card bios
it is displayport only right now I think still

and wonder if it will work with AMD as there is no G-SYNC chip it just a firmware patch this has to be freesync basically and AMD already does freesync over HDMI

Quote:
Due to be added via firmware upgrade to LG’s E9, C9 and B9 2019 OLED TV series

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-55-c...?skuId=6360612

what about oled burn in on a windows screen ?

wonder if "5-Year Standard Geek Squad Protection" covers oled burn in

if I was sure it would " be able to handle [email protected] with HDR " soon or even with a 3080 ti Q1 next year I would buy it soon

Last edited by bill dennison : Sep 10, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote