Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2011, 08:30 AM   #3570
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
I've not bought the game, but from what I hear the maps are terribad and are totally unsuitable for 64 players.

Its as I knew it would be; design the maps for 24 player console, then just let the PC gamers suffer with it. PC lead platform? Pull the other one.
You havent played it and your confirming your judgement?? For myself i think 64 works well. Of course some maps will be better than others and there will be specific points/situations where 64 players may not be ideal, too chaotic and frustrating, but again on a whole it works pretty well.

Was fun playing with some of you last night... hopefully we can get more happening!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote