View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2019, 09:50 AM   #118
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Some people have their principles but they arent the same for everyone.

There is a group of people who think Blizzard is justified in banning and letting go of the casters. The casters knew it was coming and even asked for him to say the words as they acted like little kids and hid under the desk. In any normal work environment(and make no mistake these guys are working cause they are contracted to do so) you would get fired for the same thing. If I went into a meeting at work today where Im talking to the whole company and just started spewing some political stuff I would definitely be let go too. It wouldnt matter that I was in support of China or not, political stuff that has nothing to do with the meeting is just not acceptable.

Is whats going on in China right? Nah, but this wasnt the place or platform for that to come out. The guy was a Hearthstone(I think?) champion so Im sure he could have saved his views for his own video or whatever and people would have watched.
Well said.

I think it's amusing people think they can hold some holier-than-thou attitude because they deleted an app on their computer, though.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote